The strange Bavarian Wolperdinger

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
M.F.
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

The strange Bavarian Wolperdinger

Beitrag von M.F. »

As next I would like to introduce you a really famous Bavarian animal. Every Bavarian knows it. You can see the trophies of these dangerous bestie (BESTIE) in much Bavarian Gasthäuser. Each Bavarian child have fear for the awful looking animal. Unfortunalety no Nonbavarian had the courage to catch one of these beast of pray up to now. The talk is about a Wolperdinger. Anybody know what the Wolperdinger?
That's a Wolperdinger. I have searched for proofs for the Wolperdinger and have found by Wikipedia a presentation. Unfortunately these presentation is in the Bavarian national Language and hadn't enough time to translate it into German or English. But I hope that isn't a big problem.

Thank you for correction.
Search Wolperdinger at google.de :-))))

MichaelK
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von MichaelK »

As next (This doesn't exist.) In the following I would like to introduce you a really famous Bavarian animal. Every Bavarian knows it. You can see the trophies of these dangerous bestie beasts in many (countable noun) Bavarian guesthouses Gasthäusern. Each Bavarian child fears / is scared of ("every" -> singular) the awful looking animal. Unfortunately no non-Bavarian (without a "-" [hyphen] in AE) has had (present perfect because it refers to this day...) the courage to catch one of these beasts because of pride to this day ("up to now" these (pl) (diese hier)
that (sg) -> those (pl) (diese dort)

Greetings,
MichaelK

Antworten