Hilfe bei Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
charleen
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Hilfe bei Korrektur

Beitrag von charleen »

Hi, ich würde mich sehr über eine Korrekturhilfe freuen. Lieben Gruß, Charleen :)

After a while Lucy goes upstairs in the bedroom, tries to forget her rage to Ohil and comes to sleep. Then the door rings and she becames angry again: " Why forgot this stupid man his key?" She goes to the door an opens it. "Gosh Phil, you can´t step upright, you´re drunken. He answers nothing, maybe beause he can´t speak no more. L Lucy nearly starts to cry. Therefore she decides to sleep in teh livinroom at the couch, because she can`t sleep next to the man, who dissapointed her so much.
It´s the next morning and Phil wants to apologize, but Lucy isn´t there.
The reason: Lucy is at the way to university. Late in the evening, the kids are still sleeping, Phil is yet worried about his wife, Lucy comes home. When she goes in the livingroom, Phil stands in front of her with a impressing bunch of red roses. Besides is at the floor a big heart of candles. Lucy wants to say something, but her husband anticipates. His first words are: "I love you, darling" Furthermore U hpe you can believe me and the other importabt thing: I feel really sorry, because of this I want to apologize from the depth of my heart. I was so stupid", say Phil sad. Lucy thinks with a little smile in her face: "Oh yes, you was" Her husband goes on:" And I was also wrong with my opinion. It was my idea that you apply university. Moreover I can understand that you are not satisfied to do all the housework. I will help you and if you want we engage a nurde. In the next time I will support you in everything what you want to do. And truely: Shouldn´t I be proud of my intelligent woman woman, who wants to aim her goal in life?
Lucy doesn´t know what to say, on the one hand she is touched with emotion and on the other hand she´s still a kind of angry. Then she looks into his beautiful eyes and gets lost. Lucy smurks and goes in his arms. Phil feels lucky and relieved that his wonderful woman is again there. "Darling, please believe me and you will see" " Okay honey" Lucy says "This is the first test, I´m matriculated at university" Her husband answers ironic" What? You will go to university, shut up!" he laughs out loud, Lucy does the same and they kiss each other loving.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Hilfe bei Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

charleen hat geschrieben: After a while Lucy goes upstairs into the bedroom, tries to forget her rage about Phil and falls asleep. Then the door rings and she becomes angry again: " Why did this stpuid man forget his key?" She goes to the door an opens it. "Gosh Phil, you can´t stand upright, you´re drunken. He doesn't reply, maybe because he can´t speak anymore. Lucy nearly starts to cry. Therefore she decides to sleep in the living room on the couch, because she can`t sleep next to the man, who dissapointed her so much.
It´s the next morning and Phil wants to apologize, but Lucy isn´t there.
The reason: Lucy is on the way to university. Later in the evening, the kids are still sleeping, Phil is still worried about his wife, when Lucy comes home. When she goes in the living room, Phil stands in front of her with a impressive bunch of red roses. Besides on the floor there is a big heart of candles. Lucy wants to say something, but her husband anticipates her. His first words are: "I love you, darling" Furthermore I hope you can believe me and the other important thing: I am really sorry, because of this I want to apologize from the depth of my heart. I was so stupid", says Phil sadly. Lucy thinks with a little smile on her face: "Oh yes, you were" Her husband goes on:" And I was also wrong with my opinion. It was my idea that you enrol for university. Moreover I can understand that you are not satisfied to do all the housework. I will help you and if you want we engage a nurse. In the future I will support you in everything what you want to do. And honestly: Shouldn´t I be proud of my intelligent wife, who wants to reach her goal in life?"
Lucy doesn´t know what to say. On the one hand she is touched with emotion and on the other hand she´s still a kind of angry. Then she looks into his beautiful eyes and gets lost. Lucy smiles and falls into his arms. Phil feels lucky and relieved that he has his wonderful wife back.. "Darling, please believe me and you will see" "Okay honey", Lucy says, "This is the first test, I´m matriculated at university" Her husband answers ironically "What? You will attend university, shut up!" he laughs out loud, Lucy does the same and they kiss each other lovingly.
Achte auf Rechtschreibfehler, dafuer gibt es Rechtschreibprogramme. Erspart dir Aerger und mir (uns) Arbeit :). Ausserdem sollest du dir mal die Erklaerungen zu den Praepositionen ansehen, die hier zu finden sind.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten