How to learn effectively.
Antworten
nerif
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Dialog

Beitrag von nerif »

Moin Moin,

wir sollen eine Art Telefonat, bzw. Dialog schreiben zur Übung und werden auch eine Klausur darüber schreiben. Ich hätte gerne sone Art Liste für einen Dialog mit Sätzen die man immer verwenden kann um nen Dialog zu füllen (How are you.?...) oder einen Beispiel dialog (das wäre am besten)

Hab mir schon eine Liste mit Satzanfängen und so weiter für ein Telefonat gemacht...

Aber Beispiele würden mir auch super helfen, irgendwelche Haufaufgaben die ihr mal gemacht habt oder beispiele die ihr einfach so paratt habt ?

Grüüüüüüßßßee

(Auf was sollte man achtne etc.)

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Also ich bin ueberhaupt nicht dafuer, irgendwas bei irgendwem abzuschreiben. So lernst du es doch nie :wink: .

Schreib mal einen Dialog auf Deutsch, uebersetze ihn soweit dir moeglich ins Englische und poste ihn hier. Dann koennen wir dir ja helfen und eventuelle Fehler korrigieren.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

nerif
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von nerif »

hab einfach mal einen auf englisch geschrieben

Frank: Hi there !
Person: Hello, who is there ?
Frank: This is Frank.
Person: How can I help you?
Frank: I’m looking for the number of Mandy Baldwig. Am i right?
Person. Yes you are, one moment please.

Mandy: Hello, who’s there?
Frank: It’s me, Frank, from the Baseball-team.
Mandy: Oh, hi Frank, how can I help you?
Frank: Did you hear about the party on friday? I want you to come with me.
Mandy: Sounds great but I’m not invited.
Frank: That’s no problem. When you are in my company, it will be no problem.
Mandy: Well, when would you pick me up?
Frank: The party starts at 7 o’clock, so I think i will pick you up at half past six. Is this okay for you ?
Mandy: Is it possible if we go a little bit later? At 6 o’clock I am in the dancing school and it’s not yet finished at half past six.
Frank: When is it finished and when do you think you will be ready ?
Mandy: I don’t know. It will be the best if you pick me up at 8 o’clock at my house.
Frank: All right.
Mandy: But please avoid my dad, he doesn’t like you.
Frank: What did i do wrong?
Mandy: You dated his daughter.
Frank: Oh okay, I understand. Give me your mobile phone number please so I’m able to call you when i’m waiting in front of your house.
Mandy: Great idea. 0190 3848382
Frank: Got it. Thank you, see you on Friday.
Mandy: Well, good bye, have a nice evening.

ich wollte nichts zum abschreiben sondern zum lernen wäre schön wenn ich trotzdem mal ein paar beispiele bekommen könnte

liebe grüße

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

nerif hat geschrieben: Frank: Hi there !
Person: Hello, who is there ? speaking?
Frank: This is Frank speaking.
Person: How can I help you?
Frank: I’m looking for the number of I'd like to speak to Mandy Baldwig. Am i right? Is she in?
Person. Yes you are she is, one moment please.

Mandy: Hello, who’s there?
Frank: It’s me,Frank, from the Baseball-team.
Mandy: Oh, hi Frank, how can I help you?
Frank: Did you hear Have you heard about the party on Friday? I want you to come with me. I'd like you to join me. Deine Version ist relativ unhoeflich weil Befehlston.
Mandy: Sounds great but I’m not invited.
Frank: That’s no problem. When you are in my company, it will be no problem. Ich bin nicht sicher, was du damit ausdruecken willst. Erklaer es mir bitte, dann korrigiere ich es :wink: .
Mandy: Well, when would you pick me up?
Frank: The party starts at 7 o’clock, so I think I will pick you up at half past six. Is this okay for you ?
Mandy: Is it possible if we go a little bit later? At 6 o’clock I am in the dancing school at 6 o'clockand it’s not yet finished at and it won't finish until half past six.
Frank: When is it does it finished and when do you think you will be ready ?
Mandy: I don’t know. It will be the best if you pick me up at my house at 8 o’clock.
Frank: All right.
Mandy: But please avoid my dad, he doesn’t like you.
Frank: What did I do wrong?
Mandy: You dated his daughter. Er tut es immer noch, daher "You are dating his daughter".
Frank: Oh okay, I understand. Give me your mobile phone number please so I’m able to call you when I’m waiting in front of outside your house.
Mandy: Great idea. 0190 3848382
Frank: Got it. Thank you, see you on Friday.
Mandy: Well, good bye, have a nice evening.
Dein Dialog ist ueberhaupt nicht schlecht, nerif! Achte nur darauf, dass du "I" (ich) gross schreibst. Das sind so tueckische kleine Fehler, die dir den Notenschnitt runterziehen koennen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten