Text für Lückentext - evtl. Verbesserung

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
InVisible
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Text für Lückentext - evtl. Verbesserung

Beitrag von InVisible »

Habe den Text hier für eine spätere Lückentextaufgabe geschrieben. Wäre nett wenn den einmal jemand den durchschauen ud evtl. korrigieren könnte :)

Schatz is a nine year old boy. On the described day he has got a flu. Although he doesn’t feel well he wants to go hunting with his father. His father checks if he has got fever . As he has got fever he wants him to stay in bed. Then he calls the doctor. The doctor gave him capsules to bring down the fever. After the boy takes the capsules his father reads to him the ‘Book Of Pirates’. But Schatz doesn’t listen , he just stares on the foot of the bed. His father thinks that it would have been natural for him to go to sleep. He chooses to stay awake.
After a while his Dad goes hunting for quaits with his dog. It is a bright, cold day and it is difficult to stand or walk on the icy ground. As the circumstances make difficult shooting he just kills 2 quaits and misses 5.
Later he’s back at home , but his son doesn’t want him to come in, because he doesn’t want him to get ill, too. His father doesn’t care and comes in to take his temperature. It is 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then they talk about how Schatz feels like and the father wants to read the book again. Finally he aks what time he’s going to die. He thinks that he is going to die, because the boys in school told him that people with fourty-four degrees can’t live. So his Dad explains him, why he isn’t going to die . As he is very eased, he slowly relaxes.

& sind diese Arbeitsanweisungen/Fragen zum Text korrekt ausgedrückt?::

a) From which point of view is the story narrated?
b) What is the main problem in the story?
c) Why does the boy say to his father that he can if it bothers him?

d) List the problems the father and his son have. (between each other)
e) Describe their relationship.
f) Write down what they could do better next time.

Lenni
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Lenni »

Hi,

My question to you: why did you use the simple present. Reading the story I always wished the simple past tense?!

1. According to order (b) I would prefer: "Write about the main problem of the story!"
2. Have a look at (c): I can't understand this question ...?

I hope I could give you some useful tipps ...

expat2008
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch / Englisch

Re: Text für Lückentext - evtl. Verbesserung

Beitrag von expat2008 »

InVisible hat geschrieben:Habe den Text hier für eine spätere Lückentextaufgabe geschrieben. Wäre nett wenn den einmal jemand den durchschauen ud evtl. korrigieren könnte :)

Schatz is a nine year old boy. On the described day he has got a flu. Although he doesn’t feel well he wants to go hunting with his father. His father checks if he has got fever . As he has got fever he wants him to stay in bed. Then he calls the doctor. The doctor gave him capsules to bring down the fever. After the boy takes the capsules his father reads to him the ‘Book Of Pirates’. But Schatz doesn’t listen , he just stares on the foot of the bed. His father thinks that it would have been natural for him to go to sleep. He chooses to stay awake.
After a while his Dad goes hunting for quaits with his dog. It is a bright, cold day and it is difficult to stand or walk on the icy ground. As the circumstances make difficult shooting he just kills 2 quaits and misses 5.
Later he’s back at home , but his son doesn’t want him to come in, because he doesn’t want him to get ill, too. His father doesn’t care and comes in to take his temperature. It is 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then they talk about how Schatz feels like and the father wants to read the book again. Finally he aks what time he’s going to die. He thinks that he is going to die, because the boys in school told him that people with fourty-four degrees can’t live. So his Dad explains him, why he isn’t going to die . As he is very eased, he slowly relaxes.

& sind diese Arbeitsanweisungen/Fragen zum Text korrekt ausgedrückt?::

a) From which point of view is the story narrated?
b) What is the main problem in the story?
c) Why does the boy say to his father that he can if it bothers him?

d) List the problems the father and his son have. (between each other)
e) Describe their relationship.
f) Write down what they could do better next time.

Hi, I don't understand question c, I translate that as Warum sagt der Junge seinem Vater, dass er kann, wenn es ihm etwas ausmacht...?

Some minor corrections:
you have a fever, not fever. but you get flu, not the flu :spin:
On the described day, would be better on the day in question.
The doctor gives him capsules, bleib bei einer Zeit.
once the boy has taken the capsule his father reads to him.
they talk about what Schatz feels like OR how he feels
he probably asks when he is going to die, not what time, es sei denn, du meinst, er fragt, um wieviel Uhr er sterben wird. :question:
eased? very oldfashioned, maybe relieved is better?
i have never heard of quaits, was sind das?
kein Komma vor because oder why
wenn du meinst, die beiden haben Probleme miteinander, dann ist es besser zu sagen problems with each other (between each other heisst eher, sie haben verschiedene Probleme und beide zusammen haben eben doppelt so viele Probleme)

Ich hoffe, diese Anregungen helfen, lg billie

InVisible
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von InVisible »

hey,
danke erstmal für die Verbesserungen. Habe mich bei "quaits" verschrieben, meinte "quails" also Wachteln :rolleyes:

Antworten