Hallo aus Amerika!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
LivingInAmerika
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Englisch

Hallo aus Amerika!

Beitrag von LivingInAmerika »

Hey everyone, I'm a 22 year-old student from Texas, but I assure you I'm not a cowboy in any way! ;-)

I attend Texas State University and study City Planning(Stadtplanung), and I'm also learning German so if anyone would like a penpal to help with their English in return for helping me with my German, that would be great! I love languages in general, and I look forward to helping anyone I can with their English. I've got to return the favor for all the many Germans who have helped me a lot with my German. I'll be staying in Bamberg for a few weeks to attend a language school there, and afterwards I'll spend a week or so traveling around seeing the big cities like Berlin, Köln, and Hamburg.

Feel free to PM me about anything! :-)

LivingInAmerika
Slow Speller

Beitrag von LivingInAmerika »

I'd like to add that I recently downloaded an instant messenger that lets me talk to anybody with ICQ, AIM, or MSN. If you'd like a penpal to help with your English, feel free to PM me. :)

lilwing
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von lilwing »

Du solltest Skype benutzen. Also komme ich aus Amerika, beziehungsweise in South Dakota. Bin ja Student an der Universität auch. Vielleicht könnten wir zusammen reden. PM mich wenn du Interesse hast.

Antworten