Interessante Compositions

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Ray
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Interessante Compositions

Beitrag von Ray »

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin zur Zeit dabei, mein ziemlich holpriges schriftliches Englisch zu verbessern.

Über Eure Hilfe, Korrekturen und Tips bin ich sehr dankbar.

Topic: Money, power, prestige, intellectual challenge - to which of these or other aims would you give priority in your future career?

Money generally makes possible a wealthy life. The point is, nowadays, you can buy what you want if you earn well in your job. Often the image grews in some eyes of people. There are people who use money and prestige in order to influence other people and their surroundings. The sense of power is important for them. But shall these factors be important in my future career?

On the one hand, naturally money or a good wage enable many things to do or have, travelling, higher living standard or simply a beautiful family life, for example.

On the other hand, what is the use of a high living standard if I will come home and I'm disatisfied because the workday was terrible. Therefore, it is more important to have a job that you like, and that allows you to enjoy your private life.

Treating with interesting jobs enabled to explore problems and to find out solutions for them. You can cause changes in your firma or community or will invent something. In this way, you can add to one's knowledge and you can gain work experience. Employees often spend more than eight hours a day in offices or other work places. In my opinion, it were tragically to be unhappy during this time.

Altogether, if I enjoy to pursue my job then I will be satisfied.
The priorities in my future career shall be interesting jobs and a work surrounding which makes possible to make varied experiences in different areas of work.

MartinMiller
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von MartinMiller »

Hi,

hört sich ncht schlecht an, bis auf ein paar Feinheiten. Hab Korrekturen in rot und meine Kommentare in grün gemacht.
Also los:

Topic: Money, power, prestige, intellectual challenge - to which of these or other aims would you give priority in your future career?

Money generally makes a wealthy life possible (Satzstellung!). The point is, nowadays, you can buy what you want, if you make enough money in your job. Often the image grews in some eyes of people (was willst du damit sagen? welches image bzw. welches Bild soll entstehen?) . There are people who use money and prestige in order to influence other people and their surroundings. The sense of power is important for them. But shall these factors be important in your future career?

On the one hand, naturally money or a good wage makes many things possible like travelling, higher living standard or simply a beautiful family life, for example.

On the other hand, what is the use of a high living standard if I will come home and I'm dissatisfied because the workday was terrible. Therefore, it is more important to have a job that you like and where you feel comfortable, and that allows you to enjoy your private life.

Treating with interesting jobs enabled to explore problems and to find out solutions for them. You can cause changes in your company or community or will invent something. In this way, you can add to one's knowledge and you can gain work experience. Employees often spend more than eight hours a day in offices or other work places. In my opinion, it were tragically to be unhappy during this time.

Altogether, if I enjoy to pursue my job then I will be satisfied.
The priorities in my future career shall be interesting jobs and a work surrounding (vielleicht auch environment?)which makes it possible to gain varied experiences in different areas of work.

So, hoffe, ich konnte dir ein wenig helfen. Viel Spaß noch und schöne Osterfeiertage.

Ray
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Ray »

Hi Martin,

supervielen Dank für deine Hilfe. Ich habe es korrigiert und nochmal für mich abgeschrieben.

Ansonsten habe ich eine weitere Composition und hoffe wiederum um Korrekturen und alles, was Euch so negativ auffällt.

D a n k e.

Topic: What can be done at school to promote racial and cultural tolerance?

At first, there are prejudices and discriminations between people of different races, beliefs or cultures. Nowadays, some pupils already have an unreasonable dislike of other pupils whose origins are another than the own. What can be done at school to promote racial and cultural tolerance?

On the one hand, it is very important to talk about issues, which deal with the human rights. Pupils should speak with each other about what they want and hope, regardless which race, origin or skin colour they have. This behaviour could help to develop a more healthy society.

On the other hand, making common activities like sport, day trips or longer journeys supports that the pupils get to know the other one better. To enjoy a common experience away from school and without pressure, this might promote a feeling of solidarity.

Furthermore, teachers at schools should prepare the ground for a way of respectful and social behaviour between the pupils but also between pupils and teachers. Young people should learn to be unprejudiced to other people. Teachers are an important part in this development. They are placed on the school as a transmitter of moral values.

At last, in my opinion, promoting racial and cultural tolerance at schools will be more exist, if people take problems seriously. Difficult situations due to racial or other problems need solutions which establish a better relationship between individuals.

Antworten