Richtig so?

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
Micro
Bilingual Newbie

Richtig so?

Beitrag von Micro »

Hi,
könnt ihr mir sagen, ob der text da unten richtig ist? (Vokabel, Grammatik)

Technology

I think it is very nice that the humans have developed a lot of technical things. The technology make things easier, faster and very much comfortable. With technical help people can do what they want. They can travel over a sea, walk at the moon and communicate over satelitte. In the future the technology gets always better. The life on earth is since in the 21th century not possible without technology.

And there are a lot of more positive things thanks technology. People can take their car to work in a country who is many kilometres far from their home. People can fly with a plane from Berlin to New York in a few hours. People can communicate and read informations over internet. People can phone other people when they are in trouble. People can research the nature and a lot of more interesting things. People can build houses which are safe against earthquakes. People can say how the weather will be in the next days. People are longer healthy because they have medicine and so they can something do against illness.

But there are a lot of negative things, too. People abuse technology to build terrible weapons and to make wars. People destroy with their technology the environment. People consume the raw material on earth and they destroy sea life if an oil tanker sailing. People are dependent on technology. If they haven´t electricity they are helpless.

I think that technology has more positve as negative aspects. Positive are the possibilitis that technology has. It gives a lot of advantages with technology. But it gives big disadvantages when the technology has errors.

Baschtel
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Baschtel »

I firstly dare say, that's a simple language style.
I have found a few spelling mistakes, though.Nevertheless I have not certainly detected all errors... ;)
Well, add the letter "s" to the word "make".
Maybe, replace "want" with "would like".
I would put the date in sentence 6 to the end.
So I believe it's necessary to write the preposition "to" between thanks and technology.In addition the frequent word "can" in the same passage is a bit disadvantageous as to the expression. In my Opinion, "with" in the sentence being about negative matters should replace with "because of" or for instance "due to" - the same in the penultimate sentence. Besides displace "possibilitis" with "possibilities" and "it gives" with "there are".

Antworten