ein text den ich nicht verseh, need help!

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
sad_black_love
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

ein text den ich nicht verseh, need help!

Beitrag von sad_black_love »

what will happen in the next 50 years? will our lives change a lot? or will the 21st century be a lot like the 20th century? in the past people were very afraid of the world 'cancer'. but doctors say that in the future they will have better ways of helping people with illnesses like these. they say that the next generation will know more about the dangers of smoking and the imporance of good food. experts expect that more people will become vegetarian, and people will ask a very exciting time for space travel. by 2010 we will know if there is life on mars. our climate is changing at the moment. already some parts of the world have too much water and others don't have enough. if we want to stop climate change, we will have to use more alternative energy than we do now. in the last 20 years technology has changed our world a lot. in the eighties we got computers. in the nineties it was the internet. in the 21st century we will see other excitings developments. for example some people predict that in 50 years cars will fly.

so das ist der text, meine aufgabe ist es nun einen text über eine halbe seite zu schreiben mit folgenden fragen, ich bitte um beispiele da mein englisch so mieserabel ist, und das wird benotet deswegen brauch ich unbedingt hilfe, muss zu montag fertig sein....
hier die aufgabenstellung...

read the text again. do you agree with the predictions made by the experts? for example, will doctors beat cancer? will people become vegetarian? will scientists find life on mars? will cars fly? write about what you think.

schreib einfach was ihr dazu sagen würdet....
vielen dank schonmal

mfg sad_black_love

Manhattan
Linguistic Guru
Muttersprache: German

Re: ein text den ich nicht verseh, need help!

Beitrag von Manhattan »

Du kannst dir den Text ja durchlesen, unterstreiche alle unbekannten Vokabeln und versuch sie dann beim 2. mal aus dem Sinnzusammenhang zu erschließen. Wenn du sie dann noch nicht verstehst kannst du sie ja im Wörterbuch nachschlagen, am besten ist ein Englisch-Englisch Wörterbuch :D

Und wenn du mit den Fragen auch Probleme hast, kannst du's ja damit genauso machen ;) Dann sollte das ganze kein Problem mehr sein. (jetzt ist es ein wenig zu spät, ich weiß ;) ) Und dann deine Antworten zur Kontrolle hierrein stellen, et voilà, deine Hausaufgaben sind fertig ;)

Baschtel
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Baschtel »

Verstehst du den Text oder die Frage nicht ?
Ich würde dir im Vorfeld auch ungefähr die selben Vorschläge wie Manhatten geben.
Hm, wie dem auch sei, ich bin selbst nicht so stark in der Textproduktion.
Das ist auch bisschen mein Verhängnis, also das typische Probleme, dass man Sprache versteht, aber weniger umsetzen kann...

Also du solltest quasi eine Argumentation schreiben.
Also versucht einfach einen Allgemeinteil sowie eine Auswertung aufzubauen :

First of all I am of the opinion you should deliberately treat the term prediction.
A prediction just only is a pure estimate which does not require any proofs; consequently, you and me may be cautious about discussing that topic.
On the one hand such cancer form will be surely healed anyway on my mind. Just by virtue of the technology and medical advances doctors and professors will be able to inspect the body better. They can accordingly diagnose or even cure cancer earlier. The change of humans' behaviour also is a significant point preventing such cancer form like the so called stomach cancer. Here I also guess a lot of humans indeed chance their eating demeanour - esentially, because of fear of diseases.
So in this connection I inherently mean that there will be a variation.
Furthermore, I also think the analysis of the mars will be soon finished; for there will be enough financial support on the part of America for instance and as well the people simply are snoopy what are there on the mars, because it is something new which must ripped off.
Of course, it is correct if we argue about a big essential climate shift, but I am of the opinion the mankind just is only one reason of the future climate, because the actual world climate modifies itself like the tectonics.
It is not enough that we uses more alternative energies, we have to change our general use as to energies. Thus we are able to lead a economical and ecological life.

Antworten