Just me

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Moony
Bilingual Newbie

Just me

Beitrag von Moony »

A significant event.. I'm new to this forum. :lol:
I've been ill for one week and so I started searching for something to take my mind off from my sickness..
I, actually, don't like to introduce myself because I don't feel comfortable talking to myself.. ;)
If anyone is interested in contacting me, please feel free to do so..You could save my life. :mrgreen:

mosaic
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: CH-German

Beitrag von mosaic »

Hi there Moony

I'm a newbie myself but nevertheless I'd like to welcome you to this board. We're glad you've found it and hope that you're still alive :lol:

As you seem to have plenty of time, you could tell us a bit more about yourself. As for me, I'm 27 years old and living in Switzerland. I spent 7 months in Ireland last year and can't get the love for the English language out of my system since then :spin:

Take care.

mosaic

Moony
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Moony »

mosaic hat geschrieben:Hi there Moony

I'm a newbie myself but nevertheless I'd like to welcome you to this board. We're glad you've found it and hope that you're still alive :lol:

As you seem to have plenty of time, you could tell us a bit more about yourself. As for me, I'm 27 years old and living in Switzerland. I spent 7 months in Ireland last year and can't get the love for the English language out of my system since then :spin:

Take care.

mosaic
Hey you :),
As you can see, I am fortunately still alive.. And I'm so glad that you answered..Dying of boredom is surely not that nice. ;)
Um, you would like to know more about me, I see..
I'm a 18-year-old student in my last year at school. I love music, some even call it addiction. :D
I've been playing the piano for about 13 years and I just can't do without it.
Can't think of more right now.. Don't mind asking questions... I've got plenty of time.

mosaic
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: CH-German

Beitrag von mosaic »

i might as well post my questions here, too, so that others also get the chance to pester you with questions :freu:

what kind of music do like/listen to/play? and what would you like to do once you'll have finished school? and why did you register to this board and not to a different board about... the purpose of life or music or travelling or...?

ok, that should keep you busy for some time :mrgreen:

take care and get well soon :freak2:

mosaic

Antworten