any help

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
simon
Bilingual Newbie

any help

Beitrag von simon »

hallo,
shurely i need help, i've written this text along time ago, an d now we (my band an me) want to make a record of it. perhabs someone could read the text and tell me what's wrong.

thank you very much
simon

now, the text of a song called "any help"
Strophe 1
You've been too late, you've been too early, the start has not been goodfor anything you need, for anyone you love you would break every door, but your own life, you cannnot manage tell me tell me, if it's getting to hard to carry your bagage
You've been to strong, you've been to weak, your story's been to long You wanted more, you wanted less, your wishes have not been strong the dreams of money, dreams of love, they're all gone away and there's no time, but tell me if you wanna stay

Refrain 1 + 2 + 3 There won't be a time when humans don't need any help to live and it's no crime to cry, if it's getting to hard, and you aren't sure than, it's no crime to knock on somebody's door

Strophe 2 They calling out for help it is not getting well you’re blaming god, you’re blaming devil you’re blaming others for this ravel
You've been to strong, you've been to slender, your story's been to long you wanted more, you wanted less, your wishes have not been strong the dreams of money, dreams of love, they're all gone away and there's no time, but tell me if you wanna stay

simon
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von simon »

oja das mit den tippfehlern is so ne sache das stimmt ich tippe zu schnell, aber tell me 2x das kann man ja im songtexten auch im deutschen so machen sag mir sag mir in der art..
danke für die antwort
simon

vielleicht gibt's bei dem außer den tippfehlern noch andere
forgotten (2004):

Strophe 1

not knowing what it is

standing all alone

waiting for a call

that wakes me up

I’m not lonley, no I ain’t

My life is almost perfect

Good times I will have