Bitte um Korrektur meines Englisch Referats

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
xyman2007
Bilingual Newbie

Bitte um Korrektur meines Englisch Referats

Beitrag von xyman2007 »

Hey Leute,

ich muss nächste Woche zum mündlichen Teil meines Qualis ein Referat über 2-3 min halten. Nach langem überlegen was ich überhaupt vortragen möchte, bin ich zu dem Entschluss gekommen über die Sängerin P!nk zu reden. Ich hab mich dann hingesetzt und ein Referat zusammen gestellt. Nun müsste es nur noch überprüft werden ob es so korrekt ist, des weiteren währe ich auch für Vorschläge betreffend des Themas dankbar. Ich bedanke mich schon mal im Voraus für eure Hilfe.

mfg

xyman

Today i'd like to speak about the singer: P!nk

Alicia Beth Moore better known as P!nk, is a US American singer, who was born on 8. September 1979 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. She is the daughter of James Moore and Judy Kugel. Her father was an Vietnam veteran and her mother a nurse. She grew up in Doylestown, where she attended Central Bucks West High School. Her father played guitar and sang songs for her. From an early age she aspired to be a rock star. Her biggest influences are Janis Joplin and Steven Tyler. Her first experiences as an singer she made's in an Gospel Choir, later she performing in Philadelphia clubs when she was fourteen years old. Her career began after she called “Linda Perry” the singer from the band “4 none blondes”. Linda Perry wrote for her the first two songs of her first album. Lady Marmalade was her first hit outside of the USA. Today she has 4 album's, 2 DVD's, 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 3 Teen Choice Awards and 2 Grammy's. Her biggest hit's are Lady Marmalade, Get the party started, Don't let me get me, Just like a pill, stupid girls, U + Ur hand and dear mr. president. She is also noted for her tattoos and her different life style to other famous girls. In the song “stupid girls” she parodies celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richi and other rich girls. In the last 6 years Pink had sold over 25 million albums and perfomed over 100 shows on 70 cities in 25 countrys. She also likes animals very much and she commited for the animal protection.

boert

Beitrag von boert »

Today i'd like to speak about the singer P!nk

Alicia Beth Moore, better known as P!nk, is a US American singer, who was born on 8. September 1979 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
She is the daughter of James Moore and Judy Kugel. Her father was an Vietnam veteran and her mother a nurse. (sind die beiden tot?)

She grew up in Doylestown, where she attended Central Bucks West High School. Her father played guitar and sang songs for her. From an early age she aspired to be a rock star. Her The biggest influence on her had biggest influences are Janis Joplin and Steven Tyler. Her first experiences as an singer she made's in an Gospel Choir, later she performeding in Philadelphia clubs when she was fourteen years old. Her career began after she called “Linda Perry”, the singer from of the band “4 none blondes”. Linda Perry wrote for her the first two songs of for her first album. Lady Marmalade was her first hit outside of the USA. Today she has already released 4 album's, 2 DVD's, and won 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 3 Teen Choice Awards and 2 Grammy's. Her biggest hit's are Lady Marmalade, Get the party started, Don't let me get me, Just like a pill, stupid girls, U + Ur hand and dear mr. president. She is also noted known for her tattoos and her different life style (to other famous girls). In the song “stupid girls” she parodies celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richi and other rich girls. In the last 6 years Pink had sold over 25 million albums and perfomed over 100 shows on 70 cities in 25 countrys. She also likes animals very much and she commited for the animal protection.

Schau dir den Satzbau generell nochmal an.

xyman2007
Bilingual Newbie

Vielen Dank

Beitrag von xyman2007 »

Vielen Dank für deine Hilfe. Jetzt kann ich es ganz beruhigt vortragen.

mfg

xyman

Antworten