A Small Trade

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Josh-A
Bilingual Newbie

A Small Trade

Beitrag von Josh-A »

Hi All
Right...I am English and would like to learn German. My German is quite good. I am looking for someone who would like me to help them with their English and they would like to help me with my German.
Please post here if you are interested.

Still if your not very interested and would just like to practise your English then you may add me on MSN. My addy is funkywhalefish@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

Anachronist
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von Anachronist »

I would like to do it :) But I don`t know how much time i`ll have during the next weeks, because my study begins in eight days. Still we could give it a try. My e-Mail is Anachronist@web.de . We could e-Mail about the details the next days :)

Jörg

PS: is study the right word for the German word "Studium"? It sounds wrong to me but I can`t think of another one.
Im alten Rom war das Verderben der Jugend ein schwerwiegendes Vergehen - Heute ist es ein eigenständiger Industriezweig.

Josh-A
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Josh-A »

Hi
Yeah that sounds good. Of course your studies and other comitments come first. So yes giving it a try sounds great. :) . The word "Studium" does mean study but i found another "studieren" i think it is correct.
Yes please email or i will within the next few days for the full details.

Josh

Anachronist
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von Anachronist »

Ok :) I guess I will write on of these "Hi my name is, my hobbies are .."-e-Mails within the next two days. Just to get started :)

Jörg
Im alten Rom war das Verderben der Jugend ein schwerwiegendes Vergehen - Heute ist es ein eigenständiger Industriezweig.

Josh-A
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Josh-A »

Okay that sounds good. Ill reply when i get your email, with something similar to what you sent me.

Josh

chliini
Bilingual Newbie

Hi!

Beitrag von chliini »

Hello

That sounds nice. I can correct you your german mails because I live in Switzerland and I want to practise my English and hope you can correct my English-Mails?

my mail-address chliini22@bluemail.ch
I'll reply when I get your email, ok?

Greetings

Antworten