Kann das mal jemand kontrollieren?

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
michib.
Bilingual Newbie

Kann das mal jemand kontrollieren?

Beitrag von michib. »

Hallo,

Ich habe folgenden Text geschrieben. Kann den mal jemand auf Rechtsschreib und Grammatikfehler überprüfen?

Danke im Vorraus

---------------

Ich habe den eben geposteten deutschen Text jetzt selber ins Englische übersetzt. Kann vielleicht einmal jemand überprüfen ob ich das fehlerfrei gemacht habe?

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

---------------

Why does English connect people?

In my opinion, English connects people with each other, because one can find the language in almost all parts of our world. Not only in industry and international trade, but also in many parts of every-day life in companies the world language is used.
In order to prove this thesis, I now want to show some examples where the English language appears often:
On the one hand, there is the computer market. A lot of today’s software is sold in the English language. This holds the advantage that everyone can use it, no matter what language they speak.
Many business meetings are held in English, so that everyone who takes part in these conversations can understand them, no matter what country they are from.
Furthermore, a lot of songs are sung in English, because this way, everybody can understand the message of the song. Due to the English language, a lot of sports events become an international experience, as everybody who is interested in can follow them.
Another important aspect is the internet, because a lot of the information is provided in the English language and thus everyone can access them.
A huge part of the correspondence is done in English. Moreover, one can find the English language in these areas: The maintenance advices in a lot of clothes are written in English, so that everyone can heed these advices. The information on a lot of electronic household and entertainment devices are written in English. Also, a lot of newspapers of the world are only to be procured in English language. In India, for instance, there are more than 3000 of those.
All in all I think that the English language is a language that connects people from all over the world. Not without a reason is English the official language in over 40 countries of the world. Hence, in my opinion, English will continue connecting the different nations of the world. Today, at least over 300 millions of people speak English. And I believe that ever more people will speak this language.

Antworten