My English ok? ;D

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
SterneKoch
Bilingual Newbie

My English ok? ;D

Beitrag von SterneKoch »

habe eine kleine aufgabe in der schule bekommen, einen text über einen stand auf der Expo Lingua zu schreiben, allerdings ist englisch nicht meine stärke und ein blick drauf von euch wäre nicht schlecht =)

wir mussten so ca.180 wörter schreiben, hab lieber ein paar mehr um mir ein paar mehr fehler zu erlauben ;))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Visit to the Expo Lingua

The four conditions which I watched were the Spanish stall, the stall of DAAD, the stall “study in Poland” and the stall “teacher in foreign country ”. All four stalls were very interesting, but only one could really convince me. It was the stall of the Spaniards. They have had showed me much over the training possibilities in Spain and it a nice country is.

There are intensive Spanish language courses at a private language school in Barcelona. Located in the city centre in a modern, air-conditioned 6-story building. Free high-speed internet access. Small class sizes (8 - 12 students per class). 20 lessons per week (each lesson is 45 minutes). Focus on reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Live with a local Spanish family (bed and breakfast accommodation).

Studying abroad is a very exciting and a realistic opportunity for Germans. Many people are not aware that tuition in the foreign country is often substantially less expensive than Germany tuition and that creditials earned in Europe are recognised world-wide. Having a second or third language is also very valuable, considering that the we are living and working in a global economy.

My general impression of the Expo Lingua was very good. The fair was very interesting and the people there were very friendly and helpful. I consider myself to make a language journey in Spain in some years.

More words written to be allowed to make more misstakes =)

drscannell
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von drscannell »

A Visit to the Expo Lingua

The four exhibits(?) that{"which" ist ein Wort, das man am besten vermeidet} I visited were the Spanish stall, the stall of DAAD, the stall “study in Poland” and the stall “teacher in foreign country ”. All four stalls were very interesting, but only one [--] really convinced me {Konjunktiv wird nicht hier nicht gebraucht}. It was the stall of the Spaniards{Sie koennten "Spaniards" verwenden, aber "Spanich" klingt mir besser}. They [--] showed me many opportunities for training in Spain and how nice a country it is(?).

There are intensive Spanish language courses offered at a private language school in Barcelona. Located in the city centre in a modern, air-conditioned 6-story building. Free high-speed internet access. Small class sizes (8 - 12 students per class). 20 lessons per week (each lesson is 45 minutes). Focus on reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Live with a local Spanish family (bed and breakfast accommodation).

Studying abroad is a very exciting and [--] realistic opportunity for Germans. Many people are not aware that tuition there is often substantially less expensive than German tuition and that creditials earned anywhere(?) in Europe are recognised world-wide. Having a second or third language is also very valuable, considering that [--] we are living and working in a global economy.

My general impression of the Expo Lingua was very good. The fair was very interesting and the people there were very friendly and helpful. I myself will probably make a language journey to Spain in some years.

Antworten