How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Carbon
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hoffentlich kann mir jemand helfen

Beitrag von Carbon »

könnte bitte jemand meinen übungstext korregieren ?. :lol:

Yesterday I slept by my grandma. I played one hour Playstation 2, then I musted continue playing and start . I learned the tense of lateingrammatiks, after grammatiks I learned vocabulary of the thirth Unit. Then I continued learning and watched Tv ,after one hour I wanted to go sleeping. In the morning I woke up and played 5 hours again ,because it was so boring without friends. Then I already continued the game ,because I had 100% in the karriere, and now I'm here and learning, too.After these Text I will learn Latein or English because I write on Tuesday an Latein- an on Tirthday a Englishclasstest and after that I willwatch TV or play again

boert

Beitrag von boert »

Yesterday I slept by my grandma.
bei = at. Also
Yesterday, I slept at my grandmas house[i/]

I played one hour Playstation 2, then I musted continue playing and start .
Zeitangaben: Immer mit "for".
I played PS2 for one hour...... was möchtest du mit dem 2ten Satzteil sagen? Der ist etwas unverständlich.

I learned the tense of lateingrammatiks, after grammatiks I learned vocabulary of the thirth Unit.
I learned the latin grammar/tenses and after that, I learned the words/vocabulary of unit three.

Then I continued learning and watched Tv, after one hour I wanted to go sleeping. to bed.

In the morning I woke up and played 5 hours again, because it was so boring without friends.

Then I already continued the game, because I had 100% in the karriere (??), and now I'm here and learning, too again.

After these Text I will learn Latein or English because I write an latin-test on Tuesday an Latein- an on a Englishclasstest on thursday.
After that I will watch TV or play again

Tipp: Satzzeichen immer direkt nach dem Wort, also "game, because" und nicht "game ,because".

Antworten