Greetings from Munich

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
stardustcafe
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Greetings from Munich

Beitrag von stardustcafe »

Hello!

My name is Sarah and I´m from Munich. I´m glad to have found this homepage, because I´m not very good at English, maybe you can see it at this post :zpop:
I want to be better in English, for the school and for me. I think, English is not difficult and I want to learn it. I want to speak and write English, maybe not perfect, but better than now :-)

At school isn´t English very difficult, I don´t have problems with my homework, but I have problems to translate from German into English and I have problems with the little things like simple present etc. I hope, you know what I mean and my English is not too bad for you. Please correct me ;-)

Sarah

Eunice
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Burmese

Beitrag von Eunice »

Hi Sarah!

How do you think of this forum? I joined here a few days ago. I find it a bit odd because I've been posting a few messages but I didn't get the reply as I expected. I wonder why. Talking about English, I'm still struggling to improve it. I don't know how you study English. As for me, I think I have to change my method in learning English. If you have any problems or want to ask me any questions about English, I'm willing to answer if I know.

All the best to you!

Eunice

stardustcafe
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von stardustcafe »

Hello!

Thank you for the answer. I will ask you if I have any questions! I think I would have many questions from time to time.

Thank you!

Sarah

Antworten