I want talk about indifferent topics, who else?

Where everybody can talk about anything. Slang is welcome and even encouraged.
Antworten
Topsanna
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

I want talk about indifferent topics, who else?

Beitrag von Topsanna »

Hello guys! :wink2:

How are you?

I open this Thread because I look for somebody to talk about unimportant things like music, tv-series or for my part about the weather but also about things like school or job, sport, favourite books or our pets. You see, I want to talk about all things which occur us. :wink:

I want to do this because my english is not good but I like this language and I want learn it so that I can speak it without stoppages. :roll:

My sister has a visitor from Sri Lanka, he is a exchange student from a boys' school. He is really nice and speak englisch all the time. I met him for a start and sadly I don't have the heart to talk with him. But I listened when he talk with my sister or my boy-friend and I understood all words most of the time.

It's a pity that I didn't have the courage to talk with him too... :(

Perhaps you want know some things about me :denk: I'm 21 years old and at the moment unemployed. I live in Oldenburg (Oldb.) but I want move to Berlin together with my boy-friend. And certainly I search a new job in Berlin like a IT-System-Businesswomen. In my free time I really like to ride my own pony Medina or my ride-cooperation (Reitbeteiligung im Unterricht) Charly.

Well, I think it's enough yet. I will be happy about your answers!

Topsanna :bye1:

:question: : Do you say "want to" or "want"?
Bitte verzeiht mir mein schlechtes Englisch, aber deswegen bin ich ja hier...

Topsanna
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Topsanna »

Hi!

I believe that it is right when you write I want to somethink and not I want somethink. Definitily it's stands so in my dictionary. What do you meen? I'm unsure because I looked by LEO too and there stands to want also without the to after the want. Do you understand me? :uppy:

Greetings from me,

Topsanna
Bitte verzeiht mir mein schlechtes Englisch, aber deswegen bin ich ja hier...

Narcissa
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Narcissa »

I am interested, too, then I want to learn english better.
send me a mail, your icq number etc.

me hobbies are reading, meeting friends and listen to music.

:angel: cissy

Antworten