comment - bitte verbessern!

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Six
Bilingual Newbie

comment - bitte verbessern!

Beitrag von Six »

Hi ich bin neu hier und soll ein comment für die schule schreiben. Hab so was noch nie gemacht und wollt deshalb fragen, ob ihr mir helfen könnt.

Thema: Sport stars are bad role models for young people to follow. Discuss.

Nowadays sports play a big rule in our life. You can watch sport stars on tv or in magazines. Due to this fact teenager and kids admire and would like to be so successful, how their sport stars. But are sport stars bad rule models for young people to follow?

On the one hand sport stars are bad models, because you can watch a lot of dopping scandels on the tv every day. In spite intensified dopping controlls, atlectices don't want to stop with dopping. They young people think then, that dopping good for theirself and they could be so strong how their models.
On the other hand there are a lot of good models in the sport world, for example Michael Schuhmacher or Oliver Khan. This people show that you can be famous and successful without drugs.
I think young people need models to grown up.There are not only good models. finally you can learn a lot from bad models, too.

boert

Beitrag von boert »

Nowadays sports play a big rule in our life. You can watch sport stars on tv or in magazines. Due to this factThis is why teenagers and kids admire and would likewant to be soas successful, howas their sport stars. But are sport stars bad rule models for young people to follow?

On the one hand sport stars are bad models, because you can watch (such n anderes Wort. Du siehst denen ja nichtn zu...) a lot of doping scandels on the tv every day.
In spite of intensified dopping controlls, athlectices don't want to stop with dopping. They young people think then, that dopping is/would be good for theirself and they could be soas strong howas their modelsidols.
On the other hand there are a lot of good models in the sport world, for example Michael Schuhmacher or Oliver Khan. This people show that you can be famous and successful without drugs.
I think young people need models to grown up.
There are not only good models. finally you can learn a lot from bad models, too.(??)

Antworten