Statement of Purpose - Bitte um Korrekturhilfe

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Mayk Usta
Bilingual Newbie

Statement of Purpose - Bitte um Korrekturhilfe

Beitrag von Mayk Usta »

Hi,
can anyone help me correcting this letter of purpose?

thanks a lot

@lilly: du hast mir ja letztes mal beim 'letter of recommendation' so sehr geholfen.
Kannst du dir das bitte mal anschauen??
Danke

Statement of Purpose

Dear Madam,
Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for a place as a fulltime visiting student at the University of Adelaide for the first semester 2007. I am studying in the 3th year towards my degree in Economics and I would like to broaden my knowledge of Finance during this semester abroad. My interest in Global Economics and Finance dates back to my years in high school, where i excelled in math and geography.
The University of Adelaide is among those that were recommended to us by our academic advisors.
It stands for rich tradition , excellent reputation and global community.
Thats why i think, one semester at the University of Adelaide would fit perfectly in international character of my education.

Apart from this, I would enjoy living in this part of Australia for cultural and social reasons.
I hope to meet lot of people from different countries and continents to discover Australia’s famous variety of landscape and wildlife.
Another aspect is australian and anzac history.
As a child of turkish people i often visit galapoli and now have the chance to get another view of the cultural differences. Thats why i think studying for 6 months in australia is not only an educational experience form me. I hope, it will give me a better view of the history of both countries.

My personal interests include especially football and rugby.
Sport and physical fitness play an important role im my life. I hope to take advantage from the offered activities.

Finaly i hope to gain good academic skills, a lot of friendship and a good time in Australia.

Yours sincerely

[Unterschrift]

Antworten