I search english speaken people--->penpals:-)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
BluePearl
Bilingual Newbie

I search english speaken people--->penpals:-)

Beitrag von BluePearl »

Hey you!!

I´am a 20 years old girl from Germany. I have learned English for almost 5 years, but I have big problems in writing and speaking English, because I had only little opportunity to do practical and wise work. If there are some people who just want to have an english conservation. Write me ;-)

Or if there are people who wants to learn German - I will do my best;-)

I´m also interested in a french penmale ;-) Just try out ;-)

I like listening to music, going on concerts, reading books and magazines, languages, painting and all things which make me creative......
What are you interested in?!?

Greetings,

Nadine

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Hi Nadine. :)

So far your English looks very good. I take it you wish to work on the finer points of the language. I wish to do the same with German. I make little errors here and there. I need to get them sorted out.

French? Bah! You should learn more Germanic languages as they are way cooler than Romance ones. :P I've read a bit on all of them, but my main focus right now (other than German) is Swedish. I have found that it is not too difficult to learn since I have a background with English and German.

Naturally, I am also interested in languages. I also like going to concerts. The best one I have ever been to was Rammstein. I am a huge fan. I have around 50 CDs of them. I also listen to classic English rock bands as well as Finnish power metal.

Keith

Antworten