your weekend

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
handballfreak
Bilingual Newbie

your weekend

Beitrag von handballfreak »

hi
i´m new here at this forum and i want to open a new topic, but i don´t know what about... and than the idea: what are you doing this weekend?

i begin,
this weekend i will camp in cuxhaven with my handball team. there´s are big event for handball people. we will play beachhandball. it´s a lot of fun. handball at the beach direct at the sea and in the evening party, but you know our wheather... it´s alway raining..., i hope we have luck...

confused
Slow Speller

Beitrag von confused »

Hi handballfreak,

welcome to the board, I hope you'll like it here... As you've maybe already recognized, I was inactice for quite a time now, so it's also like a "fresh start" for me. I hope that my motivation won't slip as dramatically as it did back then... we'll see :)

So, what am I going to do this weekend? To be honest, I don't have any plans yet - it's Tuesday afternoon, so it seems to be a bit early for definite decisions.. I guess I'll hang out with some friends or go to the movies with my girlfriend.

Your plans sound quite nice... I wish you all the best for the contest and a lot of fun at the party afterwards. How long have you been playing handball? Did you practise a lot for this event? Do you have a chance of winning this thing?

regards, confused
oO

handballfreak
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von handballfreak »

hi confues (nice name...),

normaly i don´t plan my weekend so early... i forget that today is tuesday. the holidays...

the best place we had was the second. this year is our last, we are too old. i think we have a chance and i hope we can win a lot of games... our aim, win every game... we will see...

what did you last weekend? :wink:

confused
Slow Speller

Beitrag von confused »

I was in Italy last weekend... 2 weeks of summer vacation ended this monday :(
oO

Antworten