Let's speak English here.
Antworten
rgriscom
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: English

Native English Speaker Penpal

Beitrag von rgriscom »

Hey guys,
I'm a native speaker of English and I would like to begin conversing with people in English (who want to learn more English). I'm studying to teach English in Germany, so this is good practice.
I can use AIM, ICQ or MSN if you want to. I also do Gmail all the time (which means I do Gtalk all the time!). If anyone would like a Gmail invite, as well....

I have lived in the USA all of my life, about half of it in Kentucky, and the other half in Illinois. I'm moving to Germany in about a year (i hope!).

I'm very patient and I try my hardest to help people fix their problems!

Hope to talk to you soon,
Rgriscom
Zuletzt geändert von rgriscom am 24. Jun 2006 17:07, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
"Give me a doughnut."

Sugarkitty
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von Sugarkitty »

Hey rgriscom!...You are exactly the one I#m looking for! :D
I'm from Germany (North of Germany) and I'd really like to talk to a native english speaker to improve my english...
Where are you going to go in Germany?

greetings... :)

sarah_cel
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: chinese

Beitrag von sarah_cel »

Hello Rgriscom,

I'm so happy to see this message! I've been looking for someone who could help me with my English for some time.
Perhaps, a short picture of me: I'm from Shanghai, China and came to Munich in Sep. 2001 for study (Mathematics). I've learned English 8 year-long in the school, but I've had no chance to use it. And since I'm in Germany I speak only German... I find it now time to pick it up :) and I'll be very happy if we could chat with me in English. I have added you to my MSN list. :)

See u soon~

Best regards from Munich!
Sarah

PS: Where are you now? still in the USA?
A life without a friend is a life without a sun~

Rinoa89
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Englisch

Re: Native English Speaker Penpal

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

rgriscom hat geschrieben:Hey guys,
I'm a native speaker of English and I would like to begin conversing with people in English (who want to learn more English). I'm studying to teach English in Germany, so this is good practice.
I can use AIM, ICQ or MSN if you want to. I also do Gmail all the time (which means I do Gtalk all the time!). If anyone would like a Gmail invite, as well....

I have lived in the USA all of my life, about half of it in Kentucky, and the other half in Illinois. I'm moving to Germany in about a year (i hope!).

I'm very patient and I try my hardest to help people fix their problems!

Hope to talk to you soon,
Rgriscom
You live in illinois? I use to live there for a few years. Until they made Spanish a required class for High School. Mainly from the very high population of mexicans that lived there.

ganja
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von ganja »

hello hello rgiscom!

i' am a german helpless girl... just ended up school last week and searching for a conversation with someone like you!!! because i want to start studying englisch (becoming a teacher *yeah)

i wanted to add you to my contact list in icq, but me or my computer failed :spin: i cannot open the link to your icq- number....

would you be so kind, adding me to your contact list?!!?!?!?!

-> have a look for "ganja" (191-469-396)
thank you very very much :wink:
*waiting

Antworten