Please help to improve my english

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Maggi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Polnisch

Please help to improve my english

Beitrag von Maggi »

hello

my name is Magdalena. I want to improve my english as the most peaple in this community. I hope I can find somone who will write letters with me. I know I make a lot of mistakes and this is the reason why I´m in this community.

now a little bit about my pearson:

I´m 26 years old and live in Nordrhein Westfalen in Germany. But I was born in poland. My native language is polish.

I need english for my job. One year ago I get a new job and I need very much this language.

I think this community is very good to make my english better.

Regards
Magdalena

Constance
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Constance »

Hey Maggi,

Welcome to the Forum!

I'd love to write in English with you - My name is Melanie, I am seventeen years old and I am also from NRW. Email me for my address, if you want to write letters, which I personally think is a wonderful idea ;-)

Mel

Maggi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Polnisch

Beitrag von Maggi »

Hi Mel

thank you very much for your answer. How are you. Tell me somesthing about you. I think when you´re seventeen, you go to school?

I´m working in the tourism business since last year and thats the reason why I must improve my english.

Are you interested in the worldcup? What do you think about all this enthusiasm?

Hope you write me back.

Bye

Maggi

weissundrot
Bilingual Newbie

hi

Beitrag von weissundrot »

hi how are you if you want ı can help you for your english too. I live in turkey and ı am learning english my english is a good so ı can speak to you everything ı am 22 years old and ı am studying tourism and hotel univercity ı will wait for your mail

Antworten