Technische Präsentation

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
historix
Bilingual Newbie

Technische Präsentation

Beitrag von historix »

Hallo zusammen... Am nächsten Dienstag habe ich eine technische Präsentation in Englisch. Um meinen Durchschnitt vor den Semesterprüfungen noch etwas zu verbessern wäre ich etwas froh um Hilfe. Ich habe dir Präsentation erst einmal auf Deutsch geschrieben und sie dann übersetzt. Da es aber recht viele Fachwörter braucht, ist es relativ schwer... naja, vielleicht kann mir ja jemand von euch helfen da wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Das ist die Präsentation In Englisch. Falls das notwendig sein sollte, kann ich sie auch auf Deutsch noch beilegen. Da ich die Präsentation natürlich mit Poweroint mache, sind die Beschreibungen eventuell etwas unklar da keine Fotos vorhanden sind. naja, schauts auch einfach mal an wenn ihr Lust und Zeit habt :read:

Introduction
Hello together. Everyone of you already heard something about solar energy. In my short presentation I would like to deepen and strengthen this knowledge still somewhat.

Overview
1. First I would like to speak briefly about the different kinds of the solar energy use and the different systems.
2. Secondly we look the principle and the structure of a collector
3. Thirdly I would like to speak about function modes and the different systems
4. At last I will give you a small review of the whole again.

Main body
1. The solar technology concerns itself with the use of the solar power. The Potential of the energy source sun is enormous. In only 20 minutes so much solar energy arrives on earth, as the mankind uses in a whole year. The solar power is used in Switzerland mainly in two different kinds.

On the one hand the solar power is converted with the help of the Photovoltaic into electricity. Meanwhile it is used for generation of electricity in the whole world. It is used by automats, on the roof age or on open spaces.

In my presentation I deal however mainly with thermal solar systems and their use. Thermal solar system use solar warmth to the support or covering of the warm water need and the heating. The central construction unit is the solar collector also here.

2. The principal item of a solar system is the black absorber in the collector, which warms up under the sun isolation. Inside there is a pipe system, so that the won warmth with a special medium can be dissipated. So that the largest part of the produced warmth as possible can be used, collectors are thermal insulated on the back and at the side panels. The liquid warmed up in the absorber delivers the entire warmth over a heat exchanger at the warm water and heating system.

The structure of the collectors is relatively simple. At first the solar glass comes. On the second view the black absorber, which is to absorb the jets and convert into warmth. Among them comes the copper tube distribution with the special medium. Under it and at the sides the whole collector is thermal insulated directly.

3. Mainly there are two different system. With the first system only warm water is produced.
As you can see here, the collector is placed on the roof. Over the lines the warmed up medium arrives into the heating element in the hot water tank and by means of the pump again back into the collector. Additionally an additional heat production is inserted. Over the hot water tank the warm water can be distributed.

With the second system by means of the collector also the heater water is warmed up. Here the custom hot water tank is integrated into the hot water tank of the heating.

The user of solar systems can smile about the high prices of oil and gas. The sun does not send a calculation. Solar systems are future-oriented and lasting.

Review
4. There are two different systems for the use of the solar energy. On the one hand the solar power is converted with the help of the Photovoltaic into electricity and on the other hand the solar warms used. The most important components of a collector are the collector glass, the absorber, the copper lines and the thermal insulation. The warmth produced by the collectors can be used for the production by custom warm water and for the heating up of the heater water.

Closing
Solar energy is energy with future. It is a simple system with large effect. We as future building technology engineers are obligate to sell and build such systems. Our descendants will thank it to us.

Na was meint ihr?? Ist das zu gebrauchen oder völliger Schwachsinn :question:
[/list]

boert

Re: Technische Präsentation

Beitrag von boert »

Overview
1. First of all I would like to introduce the different kinds of the solar energy use and the different systems briefly.
2. Secondly we take a look at the principle and the structure of a collector
3. Thirdly I would like to give you some information about function modes and the different systems
4. At last I will give you a small review of the whole topic.

Main body
1. The solar technology concerns itself with the use of solar power. The potential of the "energy source sun" is enormous. In only 20 minutes as much solar energy arrives on earth as the mankind uses in a whole year.
The solar power is used in Switzerland mainly in two different ways.

On the one hand (where's the "second hand"? =)) the solar power is converted into electricity with by using photovoltaic.
Meanwhile it is used to generate electricity all over the world.
It is used by automats(?), on the roof age or on open spaces.

However, in my presentation I basically deal with thermal solar systems and their use. Thermal solar system use solar warmth(/heat?) to support or cover the warm water need and the heating.
The solar collector is also the central construction unit.

2. The main component of a solar system is the black absorber in the collector, which heats up under the sun isolation. Inside the collector is a pipe system. In this pipe system circulates a special fluid so the won warmth can be dissipated. Thereby it is made sure that the biggest part of the produced warmth can be used. Additionally collectors are thermal insulated on the back and at the side panels.
The heated up liquid in the absorber delivers the entire warmth over a heat exchanger to the warm water and heating system.

The structure of the collector is relatively simple. At first there is the solar glass. Underneath the glass you can see the black absorber, which is to absorb the jets and convert them into warmth. Among them comes the copper tube distribution with the special fluid.
On the back and at the sides the whole collector is thermal insulated.

3. Mainly there are two different system. With the first system warm water is produced only.

As you can see here, the collector is placed on the roof.
Over the lines the warmed up fluid flows into the heating element in the hot water tank and is pumped back again into the collector.
Additionally an additional heat production is inserted.(?) Over the hot water tank the warm water can be distributed.

With the second system by means of the collector also the heater water is warmed up. In this system the custom hot water tank is integrated into the hot water tank of the heating.

The user of solar systems does not has to worry about the rising prices of oil and gas. The sun does not send a bill. Solar systems are future-oriented and lasting.

Review
4. There are two different systems to use of the solar energy. On the one hand the solar power is converted into electricity by using photovoltaic. On the other hand the solar heat is used. The most important components of a collectors are the collector glass, the absorber, the copper lines and the thermal insulation.
The warmth produced by the collectors can be used for the production by custom warm water and for heating up the heater water.

Closing
Solar energy is energy with future. It is a simple system with large effect. We, as future building technology engineers, are obligate to sell and build such systems. Our descendants will thank it to us.(?)

Find ich brauchbar, ein paar Sachen würde ich noch überarbeiten.
Hört sich stellenweise an, als wenn du 1:1 aus dem Deutschen übersetzt hättest, zB der letzte Satz.

Antworten