English homework...please help me!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
lovely666
Bilingual Newbie

English homework...please help me!

Beitrag von lovely666 »

Hello, i have the following homework:

Describe an everyday scene and use unexpected but apt adjectives and adverbs so that your reader sees it with other eyes.

I don't have to write so much, 2 sentences are okay, but I have really no ideas!
Please help me,
thx!!

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Wenn es dir wirklich an Ideen mangelt, überleg einfach mal, was du gestern oder heute gemacht hast - und schon hast du deine "everyday scene" (kann ja vom Aufwachen bis zum Zähneputzen gehen, ist ja egal)

Yubei
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Yubei »

I think that you should answer his/her question in English. :roll:

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

yeah, but maybe he /she wont understand
(his/ her question was in german, too and the task formulation seemed like being lower grade)

edit: Huh, what's going on up here? His / Her question was in english not in german - what the hell am I writing here? sorry :roll:
Zuletzt geändert von Gast am 16. Mai 2006 21:10, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.

Yubei
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Yubei »

Maybe, we should support hin.
At least, you can correct the errors of his/her question, so that we can learn form it too.

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

maybe you got me wrong - I didn't say that there would be mistakes in his / her questions I just said:
the task formulation seemed like being lower grade
And this was the reason for me having written my answer in german to make it easier for him / her to understand it.

Well, but anyway it does not look like as if the author of this question ("lovely666") would be interested in further help because of none of us "having done his / her homework"

Antworten