hey, again a new person :)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
elly
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

hey, again a new person :)

Beitrag von elly »

hey everyone,
I'm German, 15yrs and I'd love to get to know some nice people who'd like to chat with me from time to time....
I totally new here in this forum, (but I've been to the homepage several times before...) and I hope I can open a new subject just like this :question: :wink:
well, about me: I'm totally obsessed with foreign languages, especially English, and that's why I'm searching for some new chatpartners, if possible native speakers or people who can speak English pretty good, so I can improve mine by talking to you :)
I love travelling, the USA, foreign cultures, reading, hanging out with my friends, reading, and all I guess the typical stuff a teenage girl likes...;)
I've been learning English for 4 years in shcool and I've been to the US three times and twice to England, so I hope my English has gotten quite good by now...
but of course I'm not only searching for new contacts (e-mail and ICQ)...I'm really glad I found a forum like this - so I just wanted to introduce myself :)

cheers, elly

Rinoa89
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Englisch

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

welcome to the forum!! ^_^
What other langueges do you speak?

elly
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von elly »

I'm learning French and Spanish in school, just started to learn Italian in a group outside school and I'm trying to teach myself a little Portugese and Hindi... :mrgreen: and cause my mother's learning Hebrew I know a little bit, too... :)

Antworten