smart cars

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
davie
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

smart cars

Beitrag von davie »

recently i ´ve read an article about smart cars!!
the article is about cars which drive on their own!! In the future this will be just common!! no more steeering, breaking and accelerating, the car will do it all by itself!!

so what do you think, should computers be in controll of traffic??

on one hand i think that it´s a good idea because technology is getting better and better, but on the other hand i think that humans should be in control of the car!!!

regards
dave

Nia
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Nia »

I would say, if anybody do have such a car and if all these cars "communicate" with each other or have knowledge of all cars in a distance of ... , it would be a very good thing. Cars/machines/computers don't make "human mistakes", they only do what they are told to do. They don't feel sick, get in a bad mood or even drunk. If cars do know any other cars nearby and react on them (understand what I mean?), it's hardly possible to make any accidents. A speed control should be integrated too.

So, if the technology works perfect it would be a great thing, if not I don't wanna be in such a car or nearby one.

Nia

P.S. Hope one can understand what I meant to say.
The knack to fly lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
D. Adams

davie
Bilingual Newbie

smar cars

Beitrag von davie »

i absoulutely understand what you mean, and i think so too!!
the only point which speaks against such a system, in my opinion, is that it would be boring..... i want to be in control of the vehicle!!!!

but the system isn´t ready yet, so i guess that it will take a long time to establish a system for this cars!!! i mean that every road these cars are supposed to drive on have to be rebuild, i don´t know exactly how, but todays roads are not ready for "smart cars"!!!

regards
dave

franzi
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von franzi »

todays roads are made for smart drivers only :D
franzi

Antworten