Fahrenheit 9/11

Alles zu Liedern, Filmen und anderen "netten" Sachen.
All about songs, films etc.
Antworten
Nicki17
Bilingual Newbie

Fahrenheit 9/11

Beitrag von Nicki17 »

Hey guys!
Last week I saw the new movie of Michael Moore - Fahrenheit 9/11. I think it´s a great movie, especially because of it´s excellent cut and music. I searched at the internet for a soundtrack, but it seems to me, that a soundtrack of Fahrenheit 9/11 does not exist. Can anybody tell me the names of the songs and the singers seeming in the movie? Or can anybody tell me a site, where i can find this out? I would be very thankful for your help! :D
Nicole
"The English-speaking world is divided into those who have read The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit and those who are going to read them"

Nitro991
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: english

Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Beitrag von Nitro991 »

Nicki17 hat geschrieben:Hey guys!
Last week I saw the new movie of Michael Moore - Fahrenheit 9/11. I think it´s a great movie, especially because of it´s excellent cut and music. I searched at the internet for a soundtrack, but it seems to me, that a soundtrack of Fahrenheit 9/11 does not exist. Can anybody tell me the names of the songs and the singers seeming in the movie? Or can anybody tell me a site, where i can find this out? I would be very thankful for your help! :D
Nicole
try this link!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361596/soundtrack

Stefan

Antworten