Mother tongue speaker can help you!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Johno_uk
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Englisch

Mother tongue speaker can help you!

Beitrag von Johno_uk »

Hi, I'm John (20). I'm a student at University of Bath in England. I'm willing to help anyone practice their spoken English on MSN and Skype, obviously I've been speaking English all my life so I should be able to help with most things! :) :angel:

HOWEVER, in return I need you to help me practice my German! Ich bin nicht ein Anfanger und ich habe Deutsch schon fuer fuenf Jahre in der Schule gelernt, aber es gibt so viel mehr zu lernen! :read:

I'm nice and don't bite I promise, and will willingly talk about anything! :D

Get in touch soon!!!
Zuletzt geändert von Johno_uk am 6. Mär 2006 21:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
That's right Liiiinndaaaa, the umpa lumpa

Johno_uk
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Englisch

Beitrag von Johno_uk »

Oh i forgot to mention I prefer voice chats so I can hear the language.
That's right Liiiinndaaaa, the umpa lumpa

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Hi John!

Welcome to the forum!

Good thing you don't bite. This tends to make things a lot easier :mrgreen:

Cheers

CID

kathalein
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kathalein »

hi john,

i really need some help to improve my english...
if you are interested in talking to me you could contact me...

snoopy70
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von snoopy70 »

Hello, John!

I'm very interested in getting some help from you. I've already a rather extensive (but mostly passive) vocabulary, but I'm really bad in speaking English since I've scarcely the opportunity to practise it. Besides, my grammar is not flawless neither. So I'd really appreciate your help :) . It would also be a pleasure for me to help you improving your German skills.

Now a brief introduction about myself: I'm 35-yo (I hope you don't mind the age difference)private music teacher, at the moment almost without any pupils but next week I'm going to start a new job in an ecclesiastical institution where children between 11 and 13 are coached and cared for after school. My task is to motivate some kids for music :band: and to coach them in German and possibly also in English (hope my Engl. skills will be sufficient :roll: )

My interests: music (of course), foreign languages, history, some types of sport etc.

I'm looking forward to receiving your reply

Frank

P.S.:I prefer the voice-chat, too. :talk1: :bye:

basti10
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von basti10 »

Hello John!
I find it good that you want to improve your German. I am thankful for your helping to improve the english. If I have some questions I will ask you. I wish you a nice day.

Basti10 :freu:

Supermaus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Supermaus »

Hello John!

Your idea is really good! I think I would like to talk with you. I don´t know what but I think it will
work! You know what I mean?? :spin:
I hope you look at this topic again an we could meet at skype or msn one day!
Now i have to learn for my english test on Thursday!

Hope to see you!

Lieber Gruß! :wink:
Supermaus!

Kell
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Kell »

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread, but I didn't think it was worth starting a whole new topic. I'm also a native English speaker (American living in Germany) interested in improving my German and helping others out with their English. I've had limited success with my microphone in the past, so I can't guarantee any voice chat sessions. We could give it a try, but it'd probably be best to stick to text chat for now. If anyone's interested, you can contact me over AIM or ICQ. I think my contact information is in my profile.

usch
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von usch »

Hi,
I'm german. I'm learning English. I would like to improve my little
it of English by writing to a native speaker. Would you right me
back? It would be nice.
Please send an e-mail to me.
Uschi

zixuen
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von zixuen »

halo~ John, I am Chinese and i am finding some english native speaker to talk with me in order to improve my english oral skills. Hoping you can help me...^^ but i am sorry that i don't know germany..= =.However, if you want to learn Chinese, i think i can help you...-.-"

Kaisito
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Kaisito »

Hi John,

I am a business student at Aalen University in Germany and would like to practice with you. We could meet us at skype or msn.

Lass mich wissen ob du mein Tandempartner sein willst ;-)

Bye,
Kai

dani2007
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von dani2007 »

Hi John,

I need your help in english and I can mapy help you in German. I have Skype so we can talk together. I'm a German girl and I have a terrible English teacher so I hope you can help me with that language.

Bye Dani

PS: I have MSN too.

Nele
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Mother tongue speaker can help you!

Beitrag von Nele »

Johno_uk hat geschrieben:Hi, I'm John (20). I'm a student at University of Bath in England. I'm willing to help anyone practice their spoken English on MSN and Skype, obviously I've been speaking English all my life so I should be able to help with most things! :) :angel:

HOWEVER, in return I need you to help me practice my German! Ich bin nicht ein Anfanger und ich habe Deutsch schon fuer fuenf Jahre in der Schule gelernt, aber es gibt so viel mehr zu lernen! :read:

I'm nice and don't bite I promise, and will willingly talk about anything! :D

Get in touch soon!!!
Hi John,

I would be very happy to find someone for learning better English. We could do it like this: I write to you in English and you answer in German. I send your e-mail back to you after I have corrected your mistakes and you do the same with my letter.
With best regards
Nele

ST-JANSCOLLEGE
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von ST-JANSCOLLEGE »

I can speak english very well.

Antworten