Hallo aus North Carolina

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
alexss3
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Hallo aus North Carolina

Beitrag von alexss3 »

Hello,
I am from North Carolina, USA. I have been studying German for almost a year now by myself without taking a class so far. I'm just about ready to take a class next fall here at college and I need to prepare big time so I can place in a high class. I'm looking for a possible AIM buddy from either Österreich oder Deutschland that I can talk to occaisonally and perhaps make friends with. Ich will am Mai mit meine Schulegruppe in Österreich reisen. So I need all the help I can get. In return I will teach you all the english you wish and with good grammar because that is my speciality. So with that said feel free to IM me online now!

P.S. We could also exchange emails since I do have a sorta busy schedule.

AIM: iamalexss3

Freundlichen Grüßen,
Alex
Oft kopiert, doch nie erreicht!

Maleah
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Maleah »

Hi Alex,

how's it going? I'm a student from Bavaria, Germany, but I'm currently living in Montreal.
Why is it that you want to learn German? Is it common to learn German in college?

I keep hearing people say that German is terribly difficult to learn, are you having a hard time learning it?
In case you have any questions regarding German - just ask. :wink:

I hope you enjoy your trip to Europe, have you ever been there before?

Maleah

Tiffeni44
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Tiffeni44 »

Hi!

I can also help you improving your German, but my English isn't very well, so may be you aren't understanding me. But if there is a problem - just ask.

I've got an idea: we say everthing we want in our mother tongue and try to translate into the other language.

Freundliche Grüße, :roll:

Tiffeni

PS: Maleah is being at America great? I ask, because I want to spend a year abroad and don't know, if America or Australia is better.

Maleah
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Maleah »

@ Tiffeni:

Actually, Montreal is in Quebec, Canada, so most people here speak French.
As for whether you should go to North America or to Australia, I can't really give you a qualified answer, I've never been to Australia and the only places I've visited in North America are Montreal, Toronto and Quebec.
Anyway, I don't think anyone can really tell you which of those places is better, I guess it depends on a lot of things. But I'm sure you will like it no matter which of the two you decide to go to. :freu:

Have fun
Maleah

Tiffeni44
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Tiffeni44 »

Thanks!

I'm agree with you, but I'm planning to go abroad with my friend and she prefer Great Britain or Australia, so we'll decide actually Australia.

She want to go as a au-pair and I say just do travel & work, because it's more exiting. But I've got enough time to think it over, because we want to do it after finishing school. And so I've got something tolooking forward to.

viel Spaß noch ...

Tiffeni

Kuli
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Kuli »

Hello Alex,

have you already returned from Austria ?

I´m 39 female and I´m searching for someone who helps me to improve my englisch by writing emails.

Do you are interested in ?

Looking forward to hear from you Thanks in advance

Kuli

Antworten