I need help to learn english

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
MonaMars
Bilingual Newbie

I need help to learn english

Beitrag von MonaMars »

I need help to learn english. I go to school again since August. There we just talk English and I have often problems with speaking and understanding. Is there anybody interested in helping me??

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

That depends on the help you want. What do you want to do with the person helping you?

MonaMars
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von MonaMars »

Practice in .writingMaybe you could give me some tips how to learn it. It´s really important because I have to find out sth. about a country where english is spoken at mother tongue (right?) or official langague. All I´ve found out I have to tell to my class free( I don´t know the word for `Referat`maybe you know it). And it is very difficult for me to speak free.

Nynaeve
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Nynaeve »

Hi Mona!

I'm going to school again, too.... just since a few days. Our English teacher told us about "giving a paper" last Thursday. I think that means "Referat" in German. I wouldn't have expected that we'll have to do that even in ENGLISH! :shock:

Unfortunately I think I can't help you with very useful tips, but I can say: Speak free in front of people has been a problem for me in secondary school... and it's still a problem for me!!

But our teacher told us that we can use little cards with our notes on it or something like that.... Don't you think you can do that, too? Maybe ask your teacher again?!

But don't worry - choose a topic and prepare yourself very well and it will work! :luck:

Maybe you can tell me if your "paper" was well received?! When will you have to give it? How much time have you to prepare for it?

We'll get topics from our teacher... perhaps next week. And then.... :rolleyes: I'll have to give a paper, too....

Good luck!
Nynaeve
My Preciousssss!

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Just keep in mind, that your class mates won't do anything to you, they're in the sam situation...
And tell yourself you can do it, you know it and you're well prepared (of course you should really be that ;))
That's what always helped me when I was nervous....

Rinoa89
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Englisch

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

If you need any practice, you can e-mail me, but im not sure how to help you in tips. my suggestion that helps me learn is that you speak your thoughts out loud in english. it really helps, even though it sounds crazy.

Pakii
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pakii »

WELCOME TO ALL NEW USERS
LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

Antworten