Bitte um Hilfe bei meiner Summary

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Gesperrt
Crespley
Bilingual Newbie

Bitte um Hilfe bei meiner Summary

Beitrag von Crespley »

Auch wenn eine Korrektur an einem Tag vermutlich recht viel verlangt ist, wäre ich froh wenn jemand diesen Text bis heute Abend 16 durchgeschaut haben könnte. Anfürsich bin ich damit recht zufrieden aber gerade Zeit-Fehler (soll PT sein), würde ich gerne vermeiden. Grobe Satzbaufehler wären auch ein übel, daß ich aussparen würde.

Today i want to summarize a story called "The Mistake". The main characters of the Story are Dr. Brown and Mr./Mrs. Burton. One day, Dr. Brown visited his Patient Mrs. Burton, who was ill for a couple of month. After the examination, Dr. Burton gave Mr Burton the advise to take care of his wife, because Mr. Burton was a gambler and drinker who wasn`t much at home.

The same evening Dr. Burton got an emergency call from the Burtons House. As the Doctor arrived, Mrs. Burton opened the door and informed the doctor that her Husband become ill. After the doctor entered the Bedroom, George Burton told him that he was poisened. The Doctor went to the phone and called an ambulance after Mr. Burton gave him the information, that his wife poisened him with weed-killer.

As the Ambulance and a Police-Officer arrived at the House, Mr. Burton was already dead. The Seargent interrogated Mrs. Burtin about her husbands accusation. The Lady told the Seargent, that her husband want to have a drink with her earlier this evening. As he left the room, Mrs. Burton switched her full glas, against Mr. Burtons half empty glas.

Froop
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Froop »

Summaries stehen immer im Präsens, versuchs nochmal!
Please correct my postings, I wanna know every mistake I produce!

Crespley
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Crespley »

Froop hat geschrieben:Summaries stehen immer im Präsens, versuchs nochmal!
Wir sollten diese aber im pt schreiben :D

Froop
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Froop »

das ist doch quatsch :-/ wer gibt denn solche aufgaben auf... brauchst du die correction noch?
Please correct my postings, I wanna know every mistake I produce!

Crespley
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Crespley »

Nein, hat sich erledigt.

Cliff
English Superhero
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Cliff »

Na denn

*close*
The have got has got to go.

Gesperrt