hello from china!!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
taobao
Bilingual Newbie

hello from china!!

Beitrag von taobao »

I am chinese,my name is 成城.I very happy that finding the place , I want make friends with evreyone , I had learning english at scool for six jears ,but my english skills are very poor. I hope you can help me.

成城 :lol: :lol:

Kid A
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Kid A »

Hello taobao!
I don't really think I can help you much, because I've been learning English for 2 years now. But I think it's great that you have found this message board.

Well, one question: What's you name? I can only see two little boxes on my screen, onto the place where your name should be written down.
-Life is for living-

George
Site Admin
Muttersprache: German

Hello from China

Beitrag von George »

Hi taobao,
great to have you here. Tell us something about yourself, where in China you live and what hobbies you have. And if you havew some question concerning English grammar, we are always happy to help.

CU
George

taobao
Bilingual Newbie

my name 成城!(&

Beitrag von taobao »

Kid A hat geschrieben:Hello taobao!
I don't really think I can help you much, because I've been learning English for 2 years now. But I think it's great that you have found this message board.

Well, one question: What's you name? I can only see two little boxes on my screen, onto the place where your name should be written down.

I am glade to meet you !my chinese name 成城!it's chinese spelling 我的名字是成城!
gald to see you again!!

taobao
Bilingual Newbie

my name 成城!(&

Beitrag von taobao »

I am glade to meet you !my chinese name 成城!it's chinese spelling 我的名字是成城!
gald to see you again!!

taobao
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Hello from China

Beitrag von taobao »

George hat geschrieben:Hi taobao,
great to have you here. Tell us something about yourself, where in China you live and what hobbies you have. And if you havew some question concerning English grammar, we are always happy to help.

CU
George
great to have you here! my name is chengcheng!in chinese spelling 成城。I learned petroleum chemical in university.Liaoning university of petroleum &chemical technology is my university.liaoning was an industrial town,but Leifeng is a younger hero,do you hear about him?Liaoning is his second hometown. now i have joinning work two years,Nanjing is my working place.Nanjing is a famous city,it is centuries-old history,it have some famous sight.Something worth seeing;it is a centre of Jiangsu province . Nanjing welcome you !china welcom you!
but my english is poor,i hope you can help !!thank you!

taobao
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von taobao »

my name is chengcheng ! in chinese spelling 成城!
[size=200] 成城[/size]

Kid A
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Kid A »

Well, is it possible that you tried hard to write down your name and it didn't work that well? :wink:
But at least I can read it now, except of the spelling. :D

Your job sounds very interesting, but I have to admit that I don't know any of these towns you told us. :roll:
What kind of music do you like? (my favorite question! :lol: )
-Life is for living-

taobao
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von taobao »

Kid A hat geschrieben: What kind of music do you like? (my favorite question! :lol: )
I like ethnologic music and classical music.do you?
what kind of sports do you like?I like athletic sports,EX our sports Pingpang ,basketball,badminton. what kind do you like ?

Kid A
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Kid A »

I don't listen very often to classic, but I do like bands like Sigur Ros.
Moreover I love the music of songwriters, such as Ryan Adams, Conor Oberst (Bright Eyes), Kevin Devine and Damien Rice. And I love Britpop, bands like Oasis, Coldplay and Radiohead.

I'm a big fan of cycling, but I haven't got a bike. Funny thing, isn't it? Well, I've got a hometrainer. :lol:
I like Badminton very much, and we also play badminton in school, the bad thing is: I'm terribly bad in playing badminton. But it's fun, nevertheless, I really like it.
What does EX mean?
-Life is for living-

taobao
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von taobao »

cycling! I have got a bike,I go to work by my bike, :o buy I haven't got a hometrainer,you know, the cost of hometrainer is not high,but maintainning , I could not carry the burden :lol: "EX' , I want to abbreviate the example to EX, it possible i may be mistaken ,it isn't correct spelling.thank you!

Kid A
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Kid A »

All I know is that there is a correct substitute for "for example", but I don't know which one. But it has nothing to do with "EX" or "FE". :lol:
Good knowledge, yeaaah.
I would like to have a real bike, but I use my hometrainer regularly (every single day! and I'm not kidding!) and so it's okay. Everytime when I safed money I spent it for guitars or CD's. And I can't effort to safe money for a bike. Then I always think stuff like this: "D'you need one? D'you really really need one? It's rather expensive, Isabel! And look, these bands will release new records...buy them instead!" :P Vicious circle. :D
But my little brother has got a new bike, I can use that if I need one.

Do you play an instrument? I play the guitar for quite a long time now. 7 years... and I love it!
Well, today was my last school-day and I've got summer holidays. Let's wait for the sun! :D :D
-Life is for living-

Antworten