Korrektur

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
Timo17
Topic Talker

Korrektur

Beitrag von Timo17 »

Hi,

kann mal bitte jemand in meinen übersetzten Sätzen nach Fehlern schauen?Vom Sinn her müsste ich das Richtige vom Deutschen ins Englische übersetzt haben.

1.We were late - we missed the bus,so we must walk.
2.Didn't you ask John to help?-No,he wasn't there,and he hadn't carried it anyway because he isn't strong enough.
3.I had done the same thing if i had been in that situation.
4.I rang up yesterday.A girl answered the phone,but i didn't recognize her voice.It had to be my sister.
5.She has taken a job,though she mustn't have.Her husband earns a very good salary.
6.There was a funny noise in the tv set during the news.Since then we can only get black and white.
7.The ring cost too much.He wouldn't have had to give her such an expensive one.
8.The boss says you shall leave at seven,not earlier.
9.I shall return this book to library today,but i haven't really good time.Could you take it back for me?
10.It's raining.You would better bring the washing.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

MfG

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

hi timo!!

sinngemäß kann man erkennen was du meinst... ich versuchs mal....

1.We were late - we missed the bus,so we must walk.

We were late - we missed the bus, so we had to walk.

2.Didn't you ask John to help?-No,he wasn't there, and he hadn't carried it anyway because he isn't strong enough.

...and he wouldn't have been able to carry it anyway because...

3.I had done the same thing if i had been in that situation.

I would have done the same thing if i had been in that situation.

4.I rang up yesterday.A girl answered the phone,but i didn't recognize her voice.It had to be my sister.

....but i wasn't able to recognize her voice. It must/might have been my sister.

5.She has taken a job,though she mustn't have.Her husband earns a very good salary.

She has taken a job, though she didn't have to.Her husband earns a very good salary.

6.There was a funny noise in the tv set during the news.Since then we can only get black and white.

Since then we've only been able to get black and white.

7.The ring cost too much.He wouldn't have had to give her such an expensive one.

The ring costs too much. He shouldn't give her such an expensive one.

8.The boss says you shall leave at seven,not earlier.

or: The boss says you can leave at seven, not earlier.

9.I shall return this book to library today,but i haven't really good time.Could you take it back for me?

but i really don't have time. Could you take it back for me?

10.It's raining.You would better bring the washing.

You should better bring in the washing.

Antworten