Rechtschreibung/ausdruck :)

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Kalmar
Bilingual Newbie

Rechtschreibung/ausdruck :)

Beitrag von Kalmar »

Hallo ich würde mich freuen wenn jemand sich die zeit nehmen würde und die bewerbung mal durchschauen könnte. vielen dank schonmal im vorraus.

Dear Mrs. Dawn,

I am interested in applying for the post of assistant of a chartered accountant which was advertised in `The Globe´ on 10th January.

I am 23 years old and since 2004 I have been a student of Business studies at the Viadrina in Frankfurt Oder. I will be awarded my degree in this field in June 2006. Upon successful completion of my studies I would very much like to launch my carrier with a job as an assistant of a chartered accountant.

I can identify myself very closely with the work of a chartered accountant and I would like to become one. Moreover, I wish to broaden my experiences and apply my skills to the task of a responsible position as this.

As you can verify in my enclosed resume I meet all the qualifications required for the advertised position. I am geographically flexible and I am willing to work in any city where I can be employed.
I am able to contribute significantly as a valuable assistant of a chartered accountant especially because I am trained in Excel, Word and Power Point.

If there is any additional information that you desire, please let me know.
I would be able to attend an interview at any time which is convenient for you.

Yours sincerely,

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

Dear Mrs. Dawn,

I am interested in applying for the job as an assistant of a chartered accountant which was advertised in `The Globe´ on 10th January.

I am 23 years old and [strike]I[/strike] have been a student of Business studies at the Viadrina in Frankfurt Oder since 2004. I will be awarded my degree in this field in June 2006. Upon successful completion of my studies, I would very much like to launch my carrier with a job as an assistant of a chartered accountant.

I can identify myself very closely with the work of a chartered accountant and I would like to become one. Moreover, I wish to broaden my experiences and apply my skills to the task of such a responsible position [strike]as this[/strike].

As you can verify in my enclosed resume, I meet all the qualifications required for the advertised position. I am geographically flexible and I am willing to work in any city [strike]where[/strike] I can be employed in.
I am able to contribute significantly as a valuable assistant of a chartered accountant especially because I am trained in Excel, Word and Power Point.

If there is any additional information that you desire, please let me know.
I would be able to attend an interview at any time which is convenient for you.

Yours sincerely,
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Cliff
English Superhero
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Cliff »

Das nenn ich mal ne super Korrektur. Man merkt gleich, wer der Lehrer war. :mrgreen:
The have got has got to go.

Kalmar
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Kalmar »

oh so viele antworten, vielen dank an alle. *ganz gerührt bin*

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

Ich weiß, dass ihr euch jetzt alle gegenseitig beipflichtet und nach dem Mund redet um mir eins auszuwischen, aber erstens solltet ihr eure persönlichen Probleme nicht in andere Threads des Forums übertragen, zweitens nicht übertreiben und mir drittens lieber sagen, warum meine Korrektur "kein Englisch" oder "keine Korrektur" ist.

Ihr hättet sonst nicht so geredet, wenn der Streit im anderen Thread nicht gewesen wäre. Wenn ihr mich hier nicht mehr haben wollt, sagt es einfach. .
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Antworten