hausaufgabenhilfe, es geht um adjective

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
fritzchen
Bilingual Newbie

hausaufgabenhilfe, es geht um adjective

Beitrag von fritzchen »

hallo wer wäre mal so nett und könnte mir sagen wie ich an die Aufgabe gehe?Es geht darum adjective einzusetzen in der richtigen Steigerungsform oder?

Complete what Ian is saying.use the adjectives in the brackets.

Well,of course the FX5 is (fast) faster and (exiting)more exiting
of them all, and it`s (nice looking ) nicest too.The trouble is that it´s also (expensive) more expensive the others, and I haven´t got much money. I definitly need something which isen´t more expensive(expensive) the FX5, and I also need something which is (practiccal) most practical for mypurposes.
You see, I´m in a band, and I have to take my drums to gigs most weekends.The answer has to be the Traveller 1.4. .I know it isen´t (new)
the FX5 and it´s (slow) slowier both the others,but it´s certainly (practical) of the three.It can carry the whole band and all our eqipment,too.It isen´t (economical) the Star2, i know ,but the other band members can help pay for petrol,so that´s all right. It´s important that it´s (safe) safer and (reliable) more rekiable the others, and that it´s also (comfortable) more comfortable of the three;we often have to drive a long way and we need to be sure to get there on time and feeling OK. I ´certainly woudn´t want anything (old) oldest the Star 2. It would probably fall to pieces in few weeks!

ich versuche mal das richtige einzusetzten , wäre nett wenn das jemand überprüft, bin nämlich am üben.

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Re: hausaufgabenhilfe, es geht um adjective

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

hallo fritzchen,

ich habe deinen text korrigiert, allerdings finde ich, dass du dir die sache mit den adjektiven nochmal genauer ansehen solltest....
fritzchen hat geschrieben:Complete what Ian is saying. use the adjectives in the brackets.

Well, of course the FX5 is the fastest (fast) and the most exiting (exiting) of them all, and it's nicest looking (nice looking), too.The trouble is that it´s also more expensive (expensive) than the others, and I haven´t got much money. I definitly need something which isn´t as expensive as (expensive) the FX5, and I also need something which is more practical (practical) for my purposes.
You see, I´m in a band, and I have to take my drums to gigs most weekends.The answer has to be the Traveller 1.4. I know it isn´t as new as (new) the FX5 and it´s slower than (slow) both of the others, but it´s certainly the most practical (practical) of the three. It can carry the whole band and all our equipment, too. It isn´t as economical as (economical) the Star 2, I know , but the other band members can help pay for petrol, so that´s all right. It´s important that it´s safer (safe) and more reliable (reliable) than the others, and that it´s also the most comfortable (comfortable) of the three; we often have to drive a long way and we need to be sure to get there on time and feeling OK. I certainly wouldn´t want anything older than (old) the Star 2. It would probably fall to pieces in few weeks!
viele grüsse,
marie

Antworten