Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Golddrache1000
Bilingual Newbie

korrektur lesen, please

Beitrag von Golddrache1000 »

Hallo,
da ich diese Woche ein Englischprojekt abgeben muss (ein jugendmagazin, um genau zu sein) hab ich mich hingesetzt und einen deutschen "sorgen"brief
aus einem magazin ins englische übersetzt.
Es wär nett, wenn jemand den Text ein wenig korrigieren könnte, da ich mir zu 99,9999 % sicher bin, dass ich es falsch gemacht (bzw manche stellen falsch) habe.
Stell jetzt nur den englischen Text rein, da ich keine 1:1 übersetzung haben möchte, sondern die fehler in meinem übersetzten Text erkenne und das nächste mal besser mach.
(nicht wundern, hab sehr viel mit vokabelnprogrammen gearbeitet)

I can’t eat anything

I’ am 15 years old, 1,73 meters tall and weight 50 kilos.
My parents say that I must eat more. But I can’t eat much,
because when I feel bad. My friend mean recently,
that I look skinny out. I cannot share the view.
What do you think?
Anna

You are actually very underweight. You must urgent go to your family doctor
and talk with him about your eat-behaviour. Maybe there are physical causes
for your underweight. In every case you must treat that medical. But perhaps you have a
eating disorder – for example anorexia. Typical indication for that are considerable
underweight, terrified to put on weight and the feeling, despite the underweight on definite parts on your body to be fat. Think you, these points are right by you?
If you suffer under a eating disorder, you must do a therapy, because eating disorders don’t go in the rule alone. Speak with your parents! They apparent afraid about you and will help you, this problem to overbear.

Wär euch echt dankbar, wenn ihr den text korrigieren könntet :D
Muss nicht bis morgen sein, hab bis freitag mit der abgabe zeit.
Danke im voraus :wink:

mfg,
Golddrache1000

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Re: korrektur lesen, please

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

hallo golddrache!

hier mal ein vorschlag von mir...
Golddrache1000 hat geschrieben:I can’t eat anything

I'm 15 years old, 1,73 meters tall and (I) weight 50 kilos.
My parents say that I must eat more. But I can’t eat much,
because when I do, I feel bad. Recently, my friend told me
that I look skinny. I can't agree with her.
What do you think?
Anna

You are actually very underweight. You need to see a doctor and talk to him about your eating habits urgently. Maybe there are physical reasons for your underweight. At any case you'll need medical treatment. But perhaps you have an eating disorder – for example anorexia. Typical indications for this are considerable underweight, fear of putting on (gain) weight and the feeling, despite the underweight, that specific parts of your body are too fat. Do you think that any of these indications apply to you? If you suffer from an eating disorder, you'll need therapy, because eating disorders don’t vanish into thin air. Talk to your parents! Apparently, they're worried about you and will help you to find a solution for your problem.
viele grüsse,
marie

Golddrache1000
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Golddrache1000 »

Hey, dass ging ja schnell ^^
vielen, vielen dank, hört sich viel besser an als der text, den ich geschrieben habe. Ich muss mehr auf zeiten und satzbau achten, was? -.-
nun gut, geh dann ma englisch lernen, und vielen dank nochma ^^

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

ja, der satzbau ist etwas anders als in Deutsch... aber sonst fand ich deinen text wirklich schon sehr gut... :jo: :jo:

gerne geschehen,
marie

Antworten