Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Buffy666
Slow Speller

korrektur aufsatz please

Beitrag von Buffy666 »

Hallo, :D
Also es geht um Wendy, die mit Frank zusammen ist, und sieht wie ihre Freundin Jody fremdgeht. Der Freund von Jody (Chris) macht dann mit ihr Schluss. Der Kerl mit dem sie fremdgegangen ist heißt Rolf und sie behauptet er hat ihr etwas ins Glas geleert auf der Party. Und darauf soll ich einen Antwortbrief schreiben. :roll:

Falls ihr Verbessungsvorschläge habt oder dieses Zeitenwirrarr auflösen könntet wäre ich sehr dankbar :mrgreen: .

Dear Wendy,

I have read your letter careful and I must say that I can understand you well. It isn’t fair that she let Chris down like that. You have written that Jody lied and that you can` t understand why she let Chris down. Right, but you should try to walk in her shoes. You have got a friend and he never has time for you. Jody wanted to go out and she did. Maybe if Chris had trust in her she would not get so far. It seems that Jody only wants to have fun, entertainment and there was suddenly that guy. I think she didn’t want to be so alone and was mad that Chris didn’t want to let her go out. It would be clear if Jody let Chris down he would drop their relationship. Jody did it know und she must accept it. You and Frank didn’t have to do with. You aren’t responsible for the things that Jody do. Chris was really mad and he doesn’t know what to do so he was angry at everybody. If he will be calm he sure will talk to you.

You have written, that Jody is your best friend and why aren’t you still going on to have a friendship?
She is the same person such as before.
Everybody might do a mistake but the fact is they should stand by. I would you advise to talk to her about that evening and tell her your opinion. She sure will be able to explain it. You will see the problem will be solved soon.
good luck, yours Clare

Antworten