My English must be better!!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
GaNgStA BiLaL
Bilingual Newbie

My English must be better!!

Beitrag von GaNgStA BiLaL »

HI i am new here and i am 14 years old
my englisch is bad therefore i registry me at this forum to make my english good i want that you are help me please.....thanks

Pakii
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pakii »

HI iam same to bilal
my englisch is bad therefore i registry me at this forum to make my english good i want that you are help me please.....thanks again!!
LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

Rinoa89
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Englisch

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

I'll help you if you help me with my german. About how much do you know?

Pakii
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pakii »

hello rinoa

how are u?
yes of course we help you with the german language!
ok??

are you male or female?SORRY :roll:

where are you from?
can yoe speak and write german??
iam not real german girl because i came from Pakistan .
In paksitan was in october an earthquake..u know about it?

ok was this good english??
bye bye and write back :spin:
LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

Rinoa89
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

ok, a lot of questions.
I'm good.
Thanks for the help.

I am a male.
Im from America.
I can write and speak german, but I'm trying to improve.
Oh really? That's cool.
I didn't hear about the earthquake but I'm sorry.
And that was very good english.
And I'm 16 if you want to know.

Pakii
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pakii »

hi

ok how can i help u ´with german?

thaanks

yes it was a big and terrible earthquake.:(please pray for this people!

have u ever heard about pakistan?

oh okay iam 17:-)and u 16..good
hmmm..where u live in america?New York?

ok then
:out:
LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

kleine
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von kleine »

Hi Rino89

I also can help you with your German. Currently I live in New York. I have been here for almost 10 moths now. I like it a lot, but I don't love it :wink: Have you ever been to Germany? If no, you have to make the experiance. It's a very nice country, especially Bavaria. I was raised in Munich, you know the Oktoberfest? I read that you live in Wisconsin. How is the weather there? Is it cold or hot? Because I'm a little dissapointetd in the winter here. My hostfamily told me it's getting very cold, but fortunately it isn't. Actually it's pretty warm for winter, if I think about our winter in Bavaria, brrrr. I'm so lucky that I'm not there. But I was recently. I visited my family over christmas time. And it was such a good time for me. Not only because I saw my family but also I could finally eat some german food, what I consider real food. No offence but your food is junk :wink: Do you like your food? Probably...So yeah if you want just write me a text and tell me what u wanna learn about Germany.

Looking forward hearing from you
Freunde sind wie Sterne, du kannst sie nicht immer sehen, aber sie sind immer da!!!

Rinoa89
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

@pakii: To help me, all we need to do is talk, since right now, my biggest concern is my vocabulary which is smaller than it probably should be, concidering my grammar isn't half bad. I have heard of Pakistan, and I will pray for the people there. and I live in a state called Wisconsin, which is in the upper-middle portion of the country.

@kleine: I have never been to germany because I come from a poor family (which we are slowly pulling out of, thank god.), but thankfully this summer, I will be going there (if all goes well, never can predict the future) to earn a high school credit (it pretty much will be a vacation!!! :spin: ). And I love the view of germany, and expecially places like bavaria (unfortunetly, only seen pictures friends brought back). I love Oktoberfest so viel!!!!! We always celebrate oktoberfest over where I am in wisconsin, but it's considerably shorter. In wisconsin, the weather is one of the coldest, only because we are one of the most northern parts of the country not located by a large body of water (which affects temperature). but all in all, either Ive gotten use to it, or the people here are just wimps and can't stand a little cold :mrgreen: . And don't even get me started on the german food. Every year we have a market place set up in chicago, illinois, that brings food and gifts from all over the world, but the largest majority BY FAR is germany. The nice thing is, the people actually come from germany, so I was able to start a conversation with them and have a good time. But, ohhhhhhhhh, the german food. Definetly the best part of the whole trip! Of course our food is junk, we're america :tongue: . But, I was born and raised here, so I've unfortunetly adapted. But, I really have to stop thinking about the food...... Now I'm so hungry and I just ate two apples. :eat: as far as how you can help me with german, all I need is a good kick in the pants for my vocab, like I said to pakii. Just starting a conversation with me for a little while should help me a lot. Preferably on a messenger, if you have one. check my account for mine, ill look at your in a second. So anyways, thanks

Pakii
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pakii »

hello rinoa

how are u? In wisconsin u live....good!I dont know about winconsin..hmm

are u a working man?(ich frage: Ob du arbeitest)sorry my english isn t well.can u correct my sentences..please...thanks
u can also write in german and i will corrct it.
(concidering my grammar )u write this..what means concidering==??? :question:

hmm okay have a nice weekend
and write back
with Grüße
PAKII :tup:
LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

Rinoa89
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

Pakii hat geschrieben:hello rinoa

how are u? [strike]In wisconsin u live[/strike]u live in wisonsin....good!I dont know about winconsin..hmm

are u a working man?(ich frage: Ob du arbeitest)sorry my english isn t well.can u correct my sentences..please...thanks
u can also write in german and i will corr(e)ct it.
(concidering my grammar )u [strike]write[/strike] wrote this..what (does) means concidering==??? :question:

hmm okay have a nice weekend
and write back
with Grüße
PAKII :tup:
ok, considering......... hmmm.... i dont know the german word for that. Here's another way to say what I said.
"My grammar isn't that bad, so i want to improve my vocabulary, which is very bad."
und, fur jezt, ich habe keine idee was Ich soll sagen. also, auf weidersehen. bis spater.

kleine
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von kleine »

considering = beruecksichtigend, den Umstaenden entsprechend, mit Ruecksicht auf...
Freunde sind wie Sterne, du kannst sie nicht immer sehen, aber sie sind immer da!!!

Rinoa89
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

danke

Pakii
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pakii »

hello rinoa

its rinoa your real name or nick?what meany Rinoa`?
have u sisters or brothers?
hmm..ok see u later
aligator :tup:
LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

basti10
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von basti10 »

Hello!

Cities and personal pronouns are written with large letters.
Why don't you read books in english? Ask your english teacher to speak with you only in english.
I think you can manage it. :luck:

Rinoa89
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

Pakii hat geschrieben:hello rinoa

its rinoa your real name or nick?what meany Rinoa`?
have u sisters or brothers?
hmm..ok see u later
aligator :tup:
Rinoa is a fake name. It doesnt really mean anything as far as I know. I have 2 younger sisters..
Hast du schwester? Wo im pakistan leibst du?

Antworten