Stellungnahme zu einem statement

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
Fantamoax
Tongue Twister

Stellungnahme zu einem statement

Beitrag von Fantamoax »

Hallo leute, kann bitte mal jemand schauen ob ich die richtigen vokabeln verwendet habe? der anfang müsste richtig seien, da habt ihr mir gestern super geholfen :lol: wir sollen zu folgendem statement mit hundert worten stellung nehmen.

Social benefits should be cut completely in order to force jobless people to work.

my answer :
This statement is false, because it is too general but I will write down the arguments for and against this statement.
In my opinion is the social system to expensive at the moment and the government should act but not so extensive. The fact is that our country can not give up its social response.
On the one hand there are not enough workplaces but on the other hand is the social abuse on a steady rise in the last years. However they do it, they have to make up their mind and the future will show us the result.

Fantamoax
Tongue Twister

Korrigierter Text

Beitrag von Fantamoax »

This statement is inaccurate, because it is too general but I will write down the arguments for and against this statement.
In my opinion is the social system too expensively at the moment and the government should act but not so extensive. The fact is that our country can not give up its social responsibility.
On the one hand there are not enough workplaces but on the other hand social abuse is on a steady rise in the last few years.

“We are on the horns of a dilemma.”

However the politicians do it, they have to make up their mind and the future will show us the result.

Fantamoax
Tongue Twister

Danke nochmal!!

Beitrag von Fantamoax »

Der Lehrer war zu frieden, leider hatte ich ja das adverb falsch verbessert, ist mir selbst beim vorlesen aufgefallen... :rolleyes: Er hat dann nur noch das has been on a steady rise verbessert, war aber super von euch so schnell und so umfassend zu helfen... :freu:

Bis die Tage

"Der Zufall begünstigt den vorbereiteten Verstand"
Louis Pasteur (1822 - 1895)

Antworten