korrekturlesen :)

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Kalmar
Bilingual Newbie

korrekturlesen :)

Beitrag von Kalmar »

So diesmal sollten wir nen kleinen text über wichtige sachen bei der wahl eines jobs schreiben. würde mich freuen wenn jemand as korrektur lesen könnte und mich verbessern kann.

Choice of a job

Many factors will be influence my choice of a job. Some factors are more, some factors are less important but all factors works together for a good decision.

One of the most important factors is the boss and the other employees. All these people and their hit off ensure a good working atmosphere. If they are not able to work with each other or there is any harassment at work, motivation is on the decrease and people will dislike their job and will not work as good as they can.

One other significant factor is the working conditions. There is a major difference between a small, dark, loud, windowless, open-plan office and a big, quiet, windowed office for only one person. This is one of the most motivating and important factor for employees to feel good and be more creative at work. In addition, with a good feeling one does his job more verve and one likes to go to work.
It is also important to earn an adequate salary for ones working time. If there is an unbalanced situation between these two factors, by and by the employee will become unhappy.

In conclusion, a balanced mix of all the factors I mentioned is important for me to choose a job.

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

hallo!

habe gerade deinen text ein wenig überarbeitet und hoffe das ist in ornung so...
Choosing a job

Many factors have an influence on my choice of a job. Some factors are more important other factors are less important but they all work together for a good decision.

One of the most important factors is the employer and the other employees. All these people and their getting along with each other ensure a good working atmosphere. If they are not able to work with each other or if there is any harassment at work, motivation will decrease, people will dislike their job and they will not work as good as they can.

Another significant factor is the working condition. There is a major difference between a small, dark, loud, windowless and open-plan office and a big, quiet and windowed office for only one person. This is one of the most motivating and important factors for employees to feel good and be more creative at work. In addition, with a good feeling one does his job more enthused and one likes going to work.
It is also important to earn an adequate salary with regard to one’s working time. If there is an unbalanced situation between these two factors, by and by the employee will become unhappy.

In conclusion, a balanced mix of all the factors I mentioned is important for me to choose a job.

Kalmar
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Kalmar »

ok vielen dank

werde die änderungen berücksichtigen :)

Antworten