Let's speak English here.
Antworten
engel...
Bilingual Newbie

I need help, please!

Beitrag von engel... »

Hello everybody!

I am so glad to have found this forum.
I really want you to do me a favour: In January 12th I will have my first "Abiturprüfung". Unfortunately I do not know what it is in English.
But please everybody out there, talk to me in ENGLISH. I have to practise not only by hearing somebody while talking English.

THANKS A LOT !

engel... :angel:
If you have to leave I wish that you would just leave...

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Hi Engel,

What would you like to talk about?

Btw. the best place for just talking might be the "Chatterbox".

engel...
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von engel... »

I do not really know.

I just want to read and to write so that I can be closer to the language, again.

Emily
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Emily »

Hi Engel,

tell me something about you and your hobbies. Do you like reading a books or do you prefer watching films? Or do you do some sports?

I live near Prague and I run daily to my office in the suburb of Prague. I work as an accountant. I live in a small house and have a big dog, the golden retriever. He´s lovely. I like cycling in the summer, skiing in the winter, reading all year long just as the travelling.

engel...
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von engel... »

Hi Emily!

I love reading books and I love watching some DVD's. I like to use my imagination and it is very great to see what an author can create.
I danced for about 2 years and I played some years tabletennis. Now I do not have any time for sports, unfortunately. But maybe it will be other wise anytime...

Emily
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Emily »

I would want to recommend a film called The Interpreter to you. I borrowed it and was very delighted because I did understand almost everything of what Nicole Kidman (being the interpreter and therefore have to speak clearly) was saying in it. But this wasn't quite true as for the other actors. So I watched it again with the English subtitles instead of Czech and then it was easier to understand everyone.

GaNgStA BiLaL
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von GaNgStA BiLaL »

I would like go play football because it is so interesting for me. I play in a footballteam in berlin. I like it because it is a team sport.Often i read books too. I have a question how i can get englisch books on the internet??

Emily
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Emily »

Some samples of free book are on http://www.audiobooks.org

Antworten