Ask questions / negate - Teil 2 Hilfe für MO

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Isa1982
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Ask questions / negate - Teil 2 Hilfe für MO

Beitrag von Isa1982 »

1.     The policeman help the children – Who helps the children? The policeman doesn’t help the children.
2.     The boy wears a funny hat. – What does the boy wear? The boy doesn’t wear a funny hat.
3.     Mum can bake the world’s best cake. – Who can bake the world’s best cake. What can Mum bake?
4.     Jane plays the guitar and the recorder. – What does Jane play? Jane doesn’t play the guitar and the recorder.
5.     I can tell stories about her. What can I tell about her? I can’t tell stories about her.
6.     The teacher cleans the shelves. What does the teacher do? The teacher doesn’t clean the shelves.
7.     She has maths on Thursday and on Friday. When does she have math? She hasn’t math on Thursday and on Friday.
8.     The old man cannot look for the dog. What cannot the old man do? The old man can look for the dog.
9.     He gets on the bus. What does he do on the bus? He doesn’t get on the bus.
10.  Sophie sings in front of the restaurant. Where does Sophie sing? Sophie doesn’t sing in front oft he restaurant.
11.  My cousin can make a good pizza. What can my cousin make? My cousin can’t make a good pizza.
12.  We never do our homework in the evening. When do we never do our homework? We ever do our homework in the evening.

·       My dad starts work at 7 am. – Who starts work at 7.a.m.? When does my dad start work? My doesn’t start work at 7 a.m.
·       23 students do sports twice a week. How many students do sports twice a week? How often do 23 students do sports? 23 students don’t do sports twice a week.
·       He can help you with this exercise. Who can help you with  this exercise? Who can he help with this exercise? What can he help you with? He can not help you with this exercise.
·       Mary often has dinner with her parents. Who often has dinner with her parents. What does Mary often have with her parents? Who does Mary often have dinner with? Mary often hasn’t dinner with her parents.
·       My classmates take beautiful pictures. – Who takes beautiful pictures? What pictures do my classmates take? My classmates don’t take beautiful pictures.
·       Fred has got three sisters. Who has got three sisters? How many sisters does Fred have? Fred hasn’t got three sisters.
·       These trousers are  50. What cost these trousers? How much are these trousers? These trousers aren’t 50.
·       My friends and I play football in the garden. Who play football in the garden. What do my friends and I do in the garden? Where do my friends and I play football. My freinds and I don’t play football in the garden.
·       Joseph’s friend goes swimming because it’s his favourite sport. Whose friend goes swimming because it’s his favourite sport? Why does Joseph’s friend goes swimming? Joseph’s friend doesn’t go swimming, because it isn’t his favourite sport.

VIELEN DANK FÜR EURE HILFE

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Ask questions / negate - Teil 2 Hilfe für MO

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Isa1982 hat geschrieben:Hi Isa1982, da schauen wir doch mal: :jo:
1.     The policeman helps the children – Who helps the children? The policeman doesn’t help the children. OK
2.     The boy wears a funny hat. – What does the boy wear? The boy doesn’t wear a funny hat. OK
3.     Mum can bake the world’s best cake. – Who can bake the world’s best cake. What can Mum bake? OK, wo ist die Verneinung?
4.     Jane plays the guitar and the recorder. – What does Jane play? Jane doesn’t play the guitar and the recorder. OK, who plays...?
5.     I can tell stories about her. What can I tell about her? I can’t tell stories about her. OK
6.     The teacher cleans the shelves. What does the teacher do? The teacher doesn’t clean the shelves.OK
7.     She has maths on Thursday and on Friday. When does she have maths? She doesn't have maths on Thursday and on Friday. "have" hier Vollverb, deshalb mit "do"
8.     The old man cannot look for the dog. What can't the old man do? The old man can't look for the dog.
9.     He gets on the bus. What does he do on the bus? He doesn’t get on the bus.
10.  Sophie sings in front of the restaurant. Where does Sophie sing? Sophie doesn’t sing in front oft the restaurant.
11.  My cousin can make a good pizza. What can my cousin make? My cousin can’t make a good pizza.
12.  We never do our homework in the evening. When do we never do our homework? We always do our homework in the evening.

·       My dad starts work at 7 am. – Who starts work at 7am.? When does my dad start work? My doesn’t start work at 7 am. OK
·       23 students do sports twice a week. How many students do sports twice a week? How often a week do 23 students do sports ? 23 students don’t do sports twice a week.OK
·       He can help you with this exercise. Who can help you with  this exercise? Who can he help with this exercise? What can he help you with? He cannot help you with this exercise.OK
·       Mary often has dinner with her parents. Who does often have dinner with her parents? What does Mary often have with her parents? Who does Mary often have dinner with? Mary doesn't often have dinner with her parents. "have" hier Vollverb, s.o.
·       My classmates take beautiful pictures. – Who takes (Plural) beautiful pictures? What kind of pictures do my classmates take? My classmates don’t take beautiful pictures.
·       Fred has got three sisters. Who has got three sisters? How many sisters does Fred have (hier würde auch gehen: How many sisters has Fred got)? Fred hasn’t got three sisters.
·       These trousers are  50.  How much are these trousers? These trousers aren’t 50.OK
·       My friends and I play football in the garden. Who play football in the garden. What do my friends and I do in the garden? Where do my friends and I play football. My friends and I don’t play football in the garden. OK oder auch: :wink1: Who does what where?
·       Joseph’s friend goes swimming because it’s his favourite sport. Whose friend goes swimming because it’s his favourite sport? Why does Joseph’s friend goes (sicher nur ein Überseherle?)swimming? Joseph’s friend doesn’t go swimming, because it isn’t his favourite sport.

VIELEN DANK FÜR EURE HILFE
Gern geschehen!
Du hast das Prinzip augenscheinlich gut verstanden. Prima! Aufpassen bei "have" als Vollverb und allgemein mit der Konzentration. Wenn viele Sätze hintereinander stehen, geht das schon mal schief.
Schönen Sonntag noch!
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Isa1982
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Ask questions / negate - Teil 2 Hilfe für MO

Beitrag von Isa1982 »

Wow, ich bin dir wirklich zu großem Dank verpflichtet.
Super, dass du mir hier helfen konntest.
Danke, Duckduck!!!

Antworten