Dringend Hilfe gebraucht :)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Raps19
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Dringend Hilfe gebraucht :)

Beitrag von Raps19 »

Hallo ! Ich habe ein Motivationsschreiben formuliert, was ich für eine Bewerbung brauche und wäre unendlich dankbar, wenn sich jemand diesen auf grobe Fehler kurz durchliest.
To whom it may concern,

since (...), when I worked as a temporary worker in  (.....), followed by getting my exam as a physiotherapist in (....), till I started to study medicine in (...): the interest in various medical specialties has grown for a long time.

(.....) The last 3 semester of studying I would like to take my chance to change the perspective and choose clinical electives in the medical healthcare system of a foreign country, because I am convinced that this experience will broad my horizon.
I think that being open minded and see the patients with eyes open is an important factor in medical care.

During my first clinical electives I was able to get an insight in the internal medicine and anesthesiology which gave me two very different impressions on working as a doctor in the german healthcare system.

With its wide range in (........) is one of the medical specialties in which I am mostly interested. (....)

I would be very glad to do my clinical elective in (....), highly motivated to learn (....) and improve my knowledge in (......). I think it would be a great possibility to to gain an insight into this medical field and learn a lot of new skills.
I would enjoy getting to know how (.....) doctors and students work and live in a different culture for a short time.

I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Antworten