Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
miela
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

E-Mails

Beitrag von miela »

Könnte jemand meine Aufgabe Korrekturlesen?
Hier die Frage
Are e-mails a good way to communicate? Why / why not? Write 100–120 words.
(Sind E-Mails eine gute Kommunikationsform? Warum / warum nicht? Schreiben
Sie 100–120 Wörter.) 
Form my oppinion, E-Mails are a very good way to communicate. I work at a marke-ting agency and often its better to communicate over e-mail because everybody ha-ve a briefing and know, what they have to do. unfortonality I work the whole day. Its difficult to make contracts with insurance for example. So they can send me the documents, I do my signatur and send it back. Its easy. Today everybody have a mailadress so it is quit easy to get in contact with someone or send datas to someo-ne. Well yes in some situations i like to phone the other person because it is more simple to talk about the matter things on the phone instead of to explain it in a lot of mails. 

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: E-Mails

Beitrag von Keswick »

miela hat geschrieben: Könnte jemand meine Aufgabe Korrekturlesen?

Hier die Frage
Are e-mails a good way to communicate? Why / why not? Write 100–120 words.
(Sind E-Mails eine gute Kommunikationsform? Warum / warum nicht? Schreiben Sie 100–120 Wörter.) 
In my opinion, e-mails are a very good way to communicate. I work in a marketing agency and often it's better to communicate over e-mail because everybody will get the briefing and know what they have to do. Unfortunately I work all day which makes it difficult to sort insurances for example. So the insurance companies can send me the documents, I (quickly) sign them and send them back. It's easy. Today everybody has an e-mail address so it is quite easy to get in contact with someone or send data to someone. Well yes  Sometimes I prefer calling the other person because it is simpler to discuss matters on the phone instead of explaining them in a lot of mails. 
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten