(Write a short text about yourself) Ist das so okay?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
ItsAlan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Arabisch

(Write a short text about yourself) Ist das so okay?

Beitrag von ItsAlan »

(Erstmal vielen dank fürs anklicken und fürs versuchen zu Helfen, nicht wundern ich habe etxra etwas mehr geschrieben weil das gewollt wurde und jetzt, viel spaß beim Lesen :))
-

My name is XY and I'm 16 years old.
I was born in Germany and my parents are from Syria, my parents moved
in the Year 1998 to Germany.
I have 3 Siblings, 1 Sister and 2 Brothers.

I live in Bonn, which is situated in the Left Side of Germany.
But I think in the future I want to live in Cologne because I like the City and the flats their,
but also the people and I have some Family members their so so I will have contact with my Family
in Cologne more than now but also I will drive sometimes back to Bonn to see the other part of my Family.

My most favourite hobby is being on the Computer and try to learn every time something new about Coding and Developing.
I also enjoy playing basketball and meeting my friends.
I spend
the rest of my free time on learning and being on my Computer.

I have successfully completed my
elementary school and finishes with the tenth grade, concluding with the successful participation of the final examination.

At the moment I
'm attending the The vocational school with the focus on IT.

In the near future I would like to go on a University and have Job that I like and makes me happy, it will be really nice if I work in a office that is in a big Company and to work in a Team and try to find problems and help with that other people.
All in All I am a calm and a polite guy and try to make a good graduation to get a nice Job.
Thank your for reading the introduction about me.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: (Write a short text about yourself) Ist das so okay?

Beitrag von Keswick »

ItsAlan hat geschrieben: (Erstmal vielen Dank für's Anklicken und für die Hilfe, nicht wundern ich habe extra etwas mehr geschrieben weil das gewollt wurde und jetzt, viel Spaß beim Lesen :))
-

I was born in Germany and my parents are from Syria, my parents moved to Germany in 1998.
I have 3 siblings, 1 sister and 2 brothers.

I live in Bonn, which is in the West of Germany.
But I think in the future I want to live in Cologne because I like the city and the flats there, but also the people and I have some family members there. This means that I will have contact with my family in Cologne more than I do now, but I will also sometimes drive back to Bonn to see the other part of my family.

My most favourite hobby is being on the computer and constantly trying to learn about coding and developing.
I spend
the rest of my free time on learning and being on my computer.

elementary school and successfully finished my GCSE.

At the moment I
'm attending the the vocational school with the focus on IT.

In the near future I would like to attend university and to find a job that I like and that makes me happy. It would be really nice to work in an office of a big company, and to work in a team trying to find solutions to problems as well as to help other people.
All in all I am a calm and a polite guy and try to get a good graduation to get a nice job.

Thank your for reading my introduction.
Hi Alan,

Nomen werden im Englischen klein geschrieben. Ausserdem verwendest du die deutsche statt die englische Satzstellung. Schau dich hier auf der Webseite einmal um, hier findest du eine Menge Erklaerungen und Uebungen zu Grammatik etc.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

ItsAlan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Arabisch

Re: (Write a short text about yourself) Ist das so okay?

Beitrag von ItsAlan »

Keswick hat geschrieben:
ItsAlan hat geschrieben: (Erstmal vielen Dank für's Anklicken und für die Hilfe, nicht wundern ich habe extra etwas mehr geschrieben weil das gewollt wurde und jetzt, viel Spaß beim Lesen :))
-

I was born in Germany and my parents are from Syria, my parents moved to Germany in 1998.
I have 3 siblings, 1 sister and 2 brothers.

I live in Bonn, which is in the West of Germany.
But I think in the future I want to live in Cologne because I like the city and the flats there, but also the people and I have some family members there. This means that I will have contact with my family in Cologne more than I do now, but I will also sometimes drive back to Bonn to see the other part of my family.

My most favourite hobby is being on the computer and constantly trying to learn about coding and developing.
I spend
the rest of my free time on learning and being on my computer.

elementary school and successfully finished my GCSE.

At the moment I
'm attending the the vocational school with the focus on IT.

In the near future I would like to attend university and to find a job that I like and that makes me happy. It would be really nice to work in an office of a big company, and to work in a team trying to find solutions to problems as well as to help other people.
All in all I am a calm and a polite guy and try to get a good graduation to get a nice job.

Thank your for reading my introduction.
Hi Alan,

Nomen werden im Englischen klein geschrieben. Ausserdem verwendest du die deutsche statt die englische Satzstellung. Schau dich hier auf der Webseite einmal um, hier findest du eine Menge Erklaerungen und Uebungen zu Grammatik etc.
Vielen vielen dank! Und großen Respekt!...
Ehrlich ich finde das so toll das Sie mir geholfen haben, ich habe es mit sprachen generell nicht so..., obwohl ich Englisch LIEBE.
Ich bedanke mich für die Investierte Zeit, vielen dank wirklich das kommt vom Herzen ich habe ihnen auch ein Like gegeben.

Antworten