small report about bar graph

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
constantin
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

small report about bar graph

Beitrag von constantin »

Hi there, 
can you review my text and give me some comments about my mistakes? The text is about a bar graph regarding the gender problem in the education of children in UK 2010. The graph  
Text:
The bar graph illustrates the differs of teachers regarding their gender in different school types - pre-school, primary school, secondary school and post-secondary school- in UK 2010. 
There was a large gender gap between female and male teacher at pre-schools and primary schools. The most teachers in these school types were female. There were only 2 percent male teachers in pre-schools and 4 percent male teachers in primary schools. 
According the graph, both the bar of female teacher and the bar of male teacher show up  there were roundly 50 percent of male teacher and roundly 50 percent of female teacher in secondary and post-secondary schools without universities. In universities there were significantly more male teacher then female teacher.
Overall, the bar graph demonstrates that science-related subjects were male-dominated and woman were significantly more presence in the early education of children in UK 2010.         

Antworten