Korrektur eines kurzen Textes

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Gesperrt
loverica
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Korrektur eines kurzen Textes

Beitrag von loverica »

Hallo,

kann mir jemand bei diesem Teil des Textes helfen und auf Verständlichkeit und Satzbau prüfen.

Vielen Dank Rica

The next and last step is the fondant processing and decoration. First, I sprinkle my worktop with powdered sugar, so the fondant don´t stick at the desk and rip. After that I knead the fondant as big as possible on the desk with a rolling pin. Be careful because the fondant tears and become uneven. Then remove the rolled out fondant carefully from the desk, maybe with a scraper, and lay it on the provided cake. I straighten the fondant with a pallet and smooth irregularities, like a painter. You have to spread down the fondant from the top down to the bottom, so no folds and cracks and a smooth ground occur. Spare fondant cut off with a sharp knife but you have to be careful that you don´t cut too much. Now the fondant blanket is fine and I can start with the decoration.

Here you can choose your own decoration and create your own ides and achieve your imagination for special celebrations. To color the fondant I use strong food coloring, so the fondant don´t get too much liquid and become muddy. For my decoration I need some pink and purple colored fondant. You have the possibility to choose your own colour and design. For example blue and green fondant. For that I take a little bit colour with a new toothpick, so nothing else can come into the colour. It´s a high concentration colour specific for fondant and frostings and I need only a toothpick colour to color the fondant. For a darker and intensive colour you have to use more food coloring, but be careful because the colour is so strong that otherwise your hands are colored too, maybe up to four weeks. I knead the fondant an the colour thoroughly together otherwise a marbling occurs.

After that I choose some cutters, in this case little flowers, and cut out careful a few flowers. I do the same with the purple colour and cut out some bigger flowers. Now I can decorate the cake with my flowers and lay always the pink flower on top of the purple one. Furthermore, I make some little balls and decorate them too. If a flower or a ball don´t stick to the fondant, I use a little bit water, so the two things stick together and don´t slide down. Now the cake is finished and ready to present or give away. Here you can see the bleed of the cake with the raspberry-cream.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Korrektur eines kurzen Textes

Beitrag von Keswick »

Cross posting. Siehe Forenregeln Punkt 6 .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Gesperrt