brauche dringend übersetzung!

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
schokoschnute
Bilingual Newbie

brauche dringend übersetzung!

Beitrag von schokoschnute »

hallo ihr! ich brauche dringend und so schnel wie möglich von dem folgenden text die übersetzung. teilweise wäre auch schon schön! schaffs einfach nich mehr. abänderungen im ausdruck sind kein problem, wäre mir sogar sehr recht. wenn's geht, möglichst in der umgangssprache geschrieben. danke schon mal im voraus!

Mutter: Was willst du denn aus deinem Leben machen?
Sohn: Ach, lasst mich doch in Ruhe. Das geht euch gar nichts an. Nervt doch nicht so! Ich werd das schon irgendwie schaffen.
Vater: Das hast du schon so oft gesagt und dann doch nicht geschafft. Mach dir doch endlich Gedanken über deine Zukunft!
Sohn: Das wird schon irgendwie. Vertraut mir doch einfach!
Mutter: Wie sollen wir das machen, wenn wir uns nicht einmal darauf verlassen können, dass die Pflichten im Haushalt erledigt werden?
Sohn: Ich hab doch alles gemacht!
Mutter: Und was ist mit der Küche, dem Waschbecken und dem Spiegel im Bad? Und den Müll hast du auch nicht rausgeschafft!
Sohn: Das hab ich doch gestern alles schon gemacht. Reicht das denn nicht? Muss ich das etwa jeden Tag machen?
Vater: Halt dich doch einfach daran, was deine Mutter dir sagt!
Sohn: Ich hab aber keine Lust. Außerdem ist das verschwendete Zeit. Das wird doch eh wieder dreckig.
Vater: Du tust was man dir sagt, hast du verstanden?
Mutter: Und wenn du nicht damit klar kommst, musst du eben ausziehen. Schließlich wohnst du hier umsonst, bekommst genug zu Essen und deine Wäsche wird dir gewaschen. Sei uns doch wenigstens ein bisschen dankbar! Ich kann dir auch nicht immer alles nachräumen.
Vater: Eben. Wenn du später ausziehst, um zu studieren oder eine Lehre zu machen, ist auch keiner da, der dir bei allem hilft.
Sohn: Meine Freunde müssen aber auch nichts im Haushalt machen. Die brauchen ja nicht mal ihr eigenes Zimmer aufzuräumen.
Mutter: Das würde dir so passen, was? Das kommt gar nicht in Frage. Schließlich hab ich auch noch andere Sachen, um die ich mich kümmern muss. Meine Arbeit strengt auch sehr an, aber das kann ein 16-jähriger Junge eben noch nicht nachvollziehen.
Vater: Deine Mutter hat vollkommen Recht. Du hast schon so wenig zu Hause zu tun, mach die Aufgaben wenigstens ordentlich!
Sohn: Aber ich ...
Vater(fällt ihm ins Wort): Nichts aber!
Vater und Mutter: So lange, wie du in unserm Haus wohnst, tust du, was man dir sagt!

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Das entspricht leider nicht der Idee dieses Forums. Wenn du den Text selber übersetzt, hilft man dir gern, indem man dir Fehler aufzeigt, aber den Anfang musst du schon selber machen. Sorry :(

schokoschnute
Bilingual Newbie

Ja, tschuldigung. hab auch nicht wirklich damit gerechnet, dass es mir jemand übersetzt. hoffe aber trotzdem, dass ihr mir den text jetzt noch korrigiert...
“As long as you live in my house, you do, what we expect you to do!”

Mother: It’s 7:30, dinner is ready but Kyle isn’t home. He does know that we always having dinner at this time but he was late the whole last week.
Father: I know. We just can’t let it go on like this. I’m gonna call him.
(Ring, ring, ring) -> (mobile phone in classroom rings)
Father: Oh, the wrong number. Once more.
(Ring, ring, ring)
Son: Hello!
Father: Hey, it’s dad calling! Don’t you know what time it is? It’s 7:30 and we are wating for you to start eating dinner! Where are you at?
Son: It’s not your business!
Father: It’s not my business? Well, we will have to talk about that later! I expect you to be home emidently!
Son: I’m on the way.
(Father comes back)
Mother: So, what did he say?
Father: When I asked him where he is at he answered it’s not my business. I wonder what’s going on with him!
Mother: Me too. He doesn’t do his chores, he is partying all the time. And his math teacher called me today. He is in danger to pass the math class.
Father: Holy crap. We will need to have a serious talk with him tonight!
Son: I’m home. (Throws his jacket on the floor) Hi mom, hi dad!
Mother: Kyle! Don’t you know where to put your jacket?
Son: Dad, why did you call me? I was with my friends. If I would have wanted to eat with you I would have been home on time!
Father: I don’t care what you want! Keep in mind: we are having dinner at 7:30 and we expect you to eat with us!
Mother: Let’s start eating. Kyle, I think we got to talk.
Son: It’s cool with me. Just start.
Mother: You were not home for dinner the last four days. You do know it’s the only time in a day where all three of us can sit together and talk.
Son: If I would want to talk to you I would do it.
Father: Alright…. Listen: your 15 and we as your parents are responsible for you! By the way: we effort your life! So I think we have a right to know where you are at, with who you are and how your grades are!
Son: I won’t tell you. You do not need to know where I go and what I do.
Father: Of course I have to know what you are doing when school duties seem to be less important than anything else. So tell me! Where were you! Now!
Son: I met some friends and was hanging around. Is that ok for you?
Mother: No it is not ok for us. Today it is late, yesterday it was late, day before yesterday it was also late and so on. You know what I mean? Now tell us exactly!
Son: I also did say it to you. Hanging around with friends and partying. Having fun together.
You can follow me, right?
Father: There will be punishments if it goes on in that direction.
Son: You cannot force me. I am old enough to decide on my own when to do my homework.
I recognize when it is compulsory to learn for school, ok. And I don’t want you think
about my free time. I have friends and they expect me to be with them.
Father: And who do you think will do your homework, duties at home, helping your mom in
the household and finally what do you think of becoming later with marks like those
you have recently.
Mother: By the way, how is math going?
Son: Not to bad.
Mother: Be honest! Your class teacher called me telling about your aggravating school marks in nearly every subject and also your worsen behaviour.
Son: Well…can you give me the butter, please?
Mother: Don’t divert, Kyle!
Son: Okay, okay…maybe…I’m not doing well in math, but is it such a problem?
Father: Of course it is! Your in danger to pass math.
Son: I’m trying to improve my grades but it doesn’t work.
Mother: I can not remember me the last time of seeing you doing your homework. When are
you doing them? You should have done them before going outside!
Son: Sure you cannot remember. I do them in breaks. There are always guys doing them so
that is not the problem....I always have my homework.
Father: I suggest you to spend more time for school and finally a math teacher could help you.
Mother: We only worry about the fact that you won’t get a job in later life. Possibilities for
you will be rare. How do you think you can earn money without having a job. Don’t
say you are thinking of being a drug dealer or anything else.
Son: Mom, I didn’t even graduate yet. I will manage it someway.
Father: You said that so many times before and never managed it. You should really think about your future life because if you don’t follow our instructions you will become a dosser cleaning toilets. World is not a dreamland having fun and hanging around. Do you know what I mean?
Son(laughs): I won’t become a dosser. Don’t exaggerate, dad.
Father: But you will become one continuing like that.
Son: I will bring it into being somehow. Just trust in me!
Mother: How should we, when we can’t even rely on you keeping your duties in the household?
Son: I already did everything!
Mother: And what is about the kitchen, the basin and the mirror in the bathroom? And you didn’t bring the rubbish outside.
Son: I already did it yesterday! Isn’t that enough? Do I have to do that every day?
Father: Just do, what your mother asked you to do.
Son: But I just don’t want. Furthermore I waste my time. It is going to get dirty again.
Father: You do, what we tell you, did I made myself clear?
Mother: And if you don’t get along with that, you have to move out. After all, you do live here for free, you always get enough to eat and your clothes are getting washed. So just be at least a bit thankful. I just cannot tidy up all your things.
Father: Yes, indeed. And by the way if you should move out some day for going to university or for starting an apprenticeship, there will be none to get you through.
Son: But all my friends do not have to do anything at home. They don’t even have to tidy up their own room.
Mother: So that would suit you well, wouldn’t it? But that’s out of question. I have to do a few more things and my job is really strenuous, but that seems to be something a 16 year old boy cannot appreciate.
Father: Your mother is right, Kyle. You do not have much to do at home, but what you have to do, you could do in a proper way.
Son: But I...
Father(cuts him off): I don’ want to hear a word!
Father & Mother: As long, as you live in our house, you do, what we expect you to do!

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Ist doch gar nicht so schlecht, sind allerdings ein paar Fehler drin.

Wann brauchst du das?

Ich kann mir nämlich vorstellen, dass - so wie ich heute und morgen nicht dazu kommen werde - auch andere nicht immer Zeit haben.

Ein kleiner zeitlicher Vorlauf ist immer gut!

schokoschnute
Bilingual Newbie

bis freitag früh wäre gut. wenn dir jetzt schon einige fehler aufgefallen sind, wär das ja auch schon gut, wenn ich das wüsste!

schokoschnute
Bilingual Newbie

mir ist glaub ich grade ein fehler aufgefallen. ganz am anfang müsste das doch eigentlich statt "that we always having dinner" eigentlich "that we're always having dinner" oder "we always have dinner" heißen, oder?

Andrew McDonald
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Andrew McDonald »

Hi schokoschnute.
Ich hab mich mal an dem Text versucht. Ist zwar nicht zu professionell, dürfte aber fürs erste mal reichen. Hin und wieder war ich bei der wortwörtlichen Übersetzung etwas nachsichtig ohne den Inhalt des Satzes zu verfälschen. Viel Spaß. :wink:

Mother: What are you going to do with your life?
Son: Ah, don’t bother me. What’s that to you? Don’t bother! I will handle it anyway.
Father: You’ve said this often but never have done it. Think about your future now!
Son: I will do it. Please trust me.
Mother: How should we trust you if we can’t even rely on you to do your duties in household.
Son: But I’ve done everything.
Mother: What’s about the kitchen, the washstand and the mirror in the bathroom? And you didn’t dispose of the garbage too.
Son: I did this all yesterday. Is this not enough? Must I do this every day?
Father: Simply do that what your mother is telling you!
Son: I don’t feel like to do this. That’s only wasted time. That all will be dirty again.
Father: You have to do what is said to you. Ok?
Mother: And if you didn’t manage it, you would have to move out. You’re living here for free, you’re having enough to eat und your clothes are washed. Be a bit appreciate! I can’t pick up everything all the time.
Father: Exactly! If you move out later to study or to be an apprentice, nobody will be there to help you at all the things.
Son: But my friends haven’t to do anything in the household. They need even not to clean their rooms.
Mother: That would be suit to you, wouldn’t it? That’s out of the question. I have also other things, which I have to handle. My work strains me as well, it’s too difficult to follow for a 16-year old boy.
Father: Your mother is completly right. You’ve to do so less at home, but then do it properly!
Son: But I…
Father (interupts him): Nothing „but“!
Father and mother: The time you’re living in our house, you have to do what is told to you!

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Ein bisschen lang, um dass alles perfekt zu überarbeiten, aber ich denke, dass ich ein paar Hinweise geben kann.

Mother: It’s 7:30, dinner is ready but Kyle isn’t home. He does know that we always HAVE dinner at this time but he was late the whole last week. (hier evtl: “has been late for…”, wenn das bis zu der Aussage der Mutter andauert)
Father: I know. We just can’t let it go on like this. I’m gonna call him.
(Ring, ring, ring) -> (mobile phone in classroom rings)
Father: Oh, the wrong number. Once more (oder once again).
(Ring, ring, ring)
Son: Hello!
Father: Hey, THIS IS DAD! Don’t you know what time it is? It’s 7:30 and we are WAITING for you to start eating dinner! Where are you (KEIN “AT”)?
Son: It’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Father: It’s NONE OF MY BUSINESS? Well, we will have to talk about that later! I expect you to be home IMMEDIATELY!
Son: I’m on MY way.
(Father comes back)
Mother: So, what did he say?
Father: When I asked him where he WAS he answered it WAS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. I wonder what’s going on with him!
Mother: Me too. He ISN’T DOING his chores, he is partying all the time. And his math teacher called me today. He is in danger OF FAILING MATH.
Father: Holy crap. We will need to have a serious talk with him tonight!
Son: I’m home. (Throws his jacket on the floor) Hi mom, hi dad!
Mother: Kyle! Don’t you know where to put your jacket?
Son: Dad, why did you call me? I was with my friends. If I HAD wanted to eat with you I would have been home on time!
Father: I don’t care what you want! Keep in mind: we HAVE dinner at 7:30 and we expect you to eat with us!
Mother: Let’s start eating. Kyle, I think we got to talk.
Son: It’s cool with me. Just start.
Mother: You HAVEN’T BEEN home for dinner FOR the last four days. You (do) know it’s the only time OF THE day where all three of us can sit together and talk.
Son: If I WANTED to talk to you I would do it.
Father: Alright…. Listen: YOU’RE 15 and we as your parents are responsible for you! By the way: we effort your life! (WAS WILLST DU MIT DEM LETZTEN SATZ AUSDRÜCKEN, MACHT SO KEINEN SINN) So I think we have a right to know where you are (KEIN AT), with WHOM YOU SPEND YOUR TIME and how your grades are!
Son: I won’t tell you. You do not need to know where I go and what I do.
Father: Of course I have to know what you are doing when school duties seem to be less important than anything else. So tell me! Where were you! Now!
Son: I met some friends and was hanging around. Is that ok for you? (BESSER VIELLEICHT: “IS THAT OK WITH YOU”)
Mother: No it is not ok for us. Today it WAS late, yesterday it was late, THE day before yesterday it was also late and so on. You know what I mean? Now tell us exactly!
Son: I’VE ALREADY TOLD YOU. Hanging around with friends and partying. Having fun together.
You can follow me, right?
Father: I WILL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU IF IT GOES ON LIKE THIS!
Son: You cannot force me. I am old enough to decide on my own when to do my homework.
I KNOW WHEN I NEED (ODER: when it’s necessary) to learn for school, ok. And I don’t want you TO think
about my free time. I have friends and they expect me to be with them.
Father: And who do you think will do your homework, duties at home, helping your mom in
the household and finally what do you think of becoming later IN LIFE WITH THE MARKS YOU’VE BEEN GETTING RECENTLY. (Bin mir etwas unsicher, ob das idiomtisch richtig ist)
Mother: By the way, how is math going?
Son: Not TOO bad.
Mother: Be honest! Your class teacher called me TO TELL ME THAT YOUR MARKS are getting worse in nearly every subject AS WELL AS YOUR behaviour.
Son: Well…can you PASS me the butter, please?
Mother: DON’T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, Kyle! (wütender auch: Don’t you dare change the subject (ON ME))
Son: Okay, okay…maybe…I’m not doing well in math, but is it such a problem?
Father: Of course it is! YOU’RE IN DANGER OF FAILING math.
Son: I’m trying to improve my grades but it doesn’t work.
Mother: I CANNOT remember (KEIN “ME”) the last time (KEIN “OF”) seeing you doing your homework. When DO YOU DO THEM? You should have done them before going outside!
Son: Sure you cannot remember. I do them in THE breaks. There are always guys doing them so
that is not the problem....I always DO my homework.
Father: I suggest you (KEIN “TO”) spend more time for school and finally (FINALLY ?) a math teacher could help you.
Mother: We only worry about the fact that you won’t get a job LATER IN LIFE. Possibilities for
you will be rare. How do you think you can earn money without having a job. Don’t
TELL US you are thinking of BECOMING a drug dealer or SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Son: Mom, I HAVEN’T EVEN GRADUATED yet. I will manage it someHOW.
Father: You said that so many times before and never managed it (BESSER VIELLEICHT IM PRESENT PERFECT). You should really think about your future life because if you don’t follow our instructions you will become a dosser cleaning toilets. THE world is not a dreamland WHERE YOU AVE FUN AND HANG AROUND. Do you know what I mean?
Son(laughs): I won’t become a dosser. Don’t exaggerate, dad.
Father: But you will become one IF YOU GO ON LIKE THIS.
Son: I will bring it into being somehow (? WAS SOLL DAS HEISSEN?. Just trust (OHNE “IN”) me!
Mother: How should we, when we can’t even rely on you DOING YOUR CHORES?
Son: I’VE DONE EVERYTHING ALREADY!
Mother: And what is about the kitchen, the basin and the mirror in the bathroom? And you HAVEN’T TAKEN THE RUBBISH OUT.
Son: I already did it yesterday! Isn’t that enough? Do I have to do that every day?
Father: Just do what your mother asked you to do.
Son: But I just don’t want TO AND ANYWAY, IT’S A WASTE OF TIME. It is going to get dirty again.
Father: You do, what we tell you, did I MAKE myself clear?
Mother: And if you don’t get along with that, you WILL have to move out. After all, you do live here for free, you always get enough to eat and your clothes GET washed. So just be at least a bit thankful. I just cannot tidy up all your things.
Father: Yes, indeed. And by the way, if you should move out some day for going to university or for starting an apprenticeship, there will be NOBODY to SUPPORT you.
Son: But all my friends do not have to do anything at home. They don’t even have to tidy up their own roomS.
Mother: So that would suit you well, wouldn’t it? But that’s out of question. I have to do a few more things and my job is really strenuous, but that seems to be something a 16 year old boy cannot appreciate.
Father: Your mother is right, Kyle. You do not have much to do at home, but what you have to do, you could do in a proper way.
Son: But I...
Father(cuts him off): I don’ want to hear ANOTHER word!
Father & Mother: As long, as you live in our house, you do what we expect you to do!

Antworten