Briefverbesserung :)

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Kalmar
Bilingual Newbie

Briefverbesserung :)

Beitrag von Kalmar »

Hallo ich soll einen brief schreiben und denke bin auch soweit ganz gut aber fehler sind bestimmt noch welche drin und würde mich freuen wenn jemand mir helfen könnte und danke schonmal im vorraus.

Dear John,

Thank you for the letter, I hope you enjoyed the three years at Australia. Sorry I haven’t written sooner.

The last two years were very eventful for me.
First I dropped off my information studies because it became too theoretical for me. Also it was very depressing to learn so much theoretical things without a practical usage.

At school I learned something about business. It prepares me for a business job or business studies.

That was why I applied myself for Business studies at the “ZVS” last autumn. They sent me to Frankfurt Oder and now I study Business studies in the third “semester” there.

Frankfurt is a little town which has a little university with at least 5000 students of culture, law and business studies. All important buildings are new and so it is very comfortable to study there. Although it is great to be near to Poland because we can get copies of all books, scripts, texts for a very low price. I think it’s not legal but nobody cares about it.

Business studies are more practical than information studies. We learn more about the economic process and so on.

Do let me know when you are coming to Germany. It would be lovely to see you and you are most welcome to stay here – there’s plenty of room!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

Dear John,

Thank you for the letter, I hope you enjoyed the three years at Australia. Sorry I haven’t written sooner.

The last two years were very eventful for me.
First I dropped off my information studies because it became too theoretical for me. Also it was very depressing to learn so much theoretical things without a practical usage.

At school, I learned something about business. It prepares me for a business job or business studies.

That was why I applied [strike]myself[/strike] for Business studies at the “ZVS” last autumn. They sent me to Frankfurt a. d. Oder and now I study Business Studies in the third “semester” there.

Frankfurt a.d. Oder is a little town which has a little university with at least 5000 students of culture, law and business studies. All important buildings are new [strike]and[/strike] so it is very comfortable to study there. Although it is great to be near to Poland because we can get copies of all books, scripts, texts at a very low price. I think it’s not legal but nobody cares about it.

Business studies are more practical than information studies. We learn more about the economic process and so on.

Please do let me know when you are coming to Germany. It would be lovely to see you and you are most welcome to stay here – there’s plenty of room!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Kalmar
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Kalmar »

vielen dank :)

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

Keine Ursache. :freu:
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Antworten